Does this just happen to me? Barely any of my male friends have children, but...

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
@ Ace.
She tightened that thing up on you huh?

yes...i saw heaven followed by hell in all of 10 seconds.

a lot of my guy friends had kids right out of high school..so their kids are older. my female friends are the ones actually starting to have kids now...after their second degree, been married...etc

a lot of my guy friends had kids right out of high school..so their kids are older. my female friends are the ones actually starting to have kids now...after their second degree, been married...etc

its a trend to some...and the ones who always say im a proud mother blah blah blah are mostly the ones who regret it inside...but what do I know, im kid free
pimp.gif

its a trend to some...and the ones who always say im a proud mother blah blah blah are mostly the ones who regret it inside...but what do I know, im kid free
pimp.gif

none over here, but been through 3 or 4 pregnancies with 2 different **+$%.

a lot, and i mean A LOT of birds are having kids or been pregnant out my side by there 19th bday
30t6p3b.gif

none over here, but been through 3 or 4 pregnancies with 2 different **+$%.

a lot, and i mean A LOT of birds are having kids or been pregnant out my side by there 19th bday
30t6p3b.gif

I love my nieces and my nephews..I love babysitting them, but having my own kids? Hell naw...couple of my buddies have kids too

I love my nieces and my nephews..I love babysitting them, but having my own kids? Hell naw...couple of my buddies have kids too

You cant have one without the other.

we as males STILL aint doing OUR jobs and being fathers to OUR kids.

yea it may appear the case wit YOUR friends, but there are a significant difference between the amount of single mothers than there are single fathers.

WE NEED TO STEP IT UP.

blame the courts, blame the baby mama's, lets not forget to blame the Fathers.

You cant have one without the other.

we as males STILL aint doing OUR jobs and being fathers to OUR kids.

yea it may appear the case wit YOUR friends, but there are a significant difference between the amount of single mothers than there are single fathers.

WE NEED TO STEP IT UP.

blame the courts, blame the baby mama's, lets not forget to blame the Fathers.

Back
Top Bottom