Does this just happen to me? Barely any of my male friends have children, but...

only 2 ppl in my "inner circle" have kids err... at least one of them is expecting.... dude didn't tell me until 7 1/2 months in...

only 2 ppl in my "inner circle" have kids err... at least one of them is expecting.... dude didn't tell me until 7 1/2 months in...

Originally Posted by thagreatj

You cant have one without the other.

we as males STILL aint doing OUR jobs and being fathers to OUR kids.

yea it may appear the case wit YOUR friends, but there are a significant difference between the amount of single mothers than there are single fathers.

WE NEED TO STEP IT UP.

blame the courts, blame the baby mama's, lets not forget to blame the Fathers.
*looks at avy*

laugh.gif

yea it may appear the case wit YOUR friends, but there are a significant difference between the amount of single mothers than there are single fathers.

WE NEED TO STEP IT UP.

*looks at avy*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

WE NEED TO STEP IT UP.

*looks at avy*

laugh.gif

go peep the christmas Pac vid on WSHH

i think thats why i went on that rant
laugh.gif

but its still true.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

WE NEED TO STEP IT UP.

*looks at avy*

laugh.gif

go peep the christmas Pac vid on WSHH

i think thats why i went on that rant
laugh.gif

but its still true.

Yeah, but mainly because they aren't claiming their kids anymore.
They are just enjoying the single life like nothing happened.
Awkward position to be in especially since I had no single friends just couples so they want me to pick sides and stuff.

Yeah, but mainly because they aren't claiming their kids anymore.
They are just enjoying the single life like nothing happened.
Awkward position to be in especially since I had no single friends just couples so they want me to pick sides and stuff.

I said to myself that, I will most likely have a kid in my late 20's.

I don't want to be too old...yadamean.

I said to myself that, I will most likely have a kid in my late 20's.

I don't want to be too old...yadamean.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Women tend to have children earlier, you know with the whole biological clock thing. My mom kept pushing the marriage/giving her grandchildren issue...I'm too young for that $#$#
eyes.gif
. I'm not tryna have grey hairs by the time I'm 30

I feel like more women are now having babies later in life after they have their careers, get married and get established in life.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Women tend to have children earlier, you know with the whole biological clock thing. My mom kept pushing the marriage/giving her grandchildren issue...I'm too young for that $#$#
eyes.gif
. I'm not tryna have grey hairs by the time I'm 30

I feel like more women are now having babies later in life after they have their careers, get married and get established in life.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

I love my nieces and my nephews..I love babysitting them, but having my own kids? Hell naw NOT YET AT LEAST FOR ME ...couple of my buddies have kids too

Fixed for my situation. Already bought gifts for them this Christmas and already broke 
tired.gif
. I can only imagine once I have my own kids.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

I love my nieces and my nephews..I love babysitting them, but having my own kids? Hell naw NOT YET AT LEAST FOR ME ...couple of my buddies have kids too

Fixed for my situation. Already bought gifts for them this Christmas and already broke 
tired.gif
. I can only imagine once I have my own kids.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Ive dodged a ton of pregnancy scares *wipes forehead*.....

literally one of my worst nightmares is impregnating a girl that doesn't deserve my seed.
sick.gif
 wake up in cold sweats and $$#$

Originally Posted by eight2one

Ive dodged a ton of pregnancy scares *wipes forehead*.....

literally one of my worst nightmares is impregnating a girl that doesn't deserve my seed.
sick.gif
 wake up in cold sweats and $$#$

%$$% don't make sense to deny your seed ...

Or act like you don't have one 

Not to say I haven't thought about it AFTER THE FACT .. on some "Damn .. I could've had her .. Had I not told I had a kid.."

I then I snap back to reality, cuz I know I wouldn't do no %$$% like that 
tired.gif

I couldn't do it ..

I mean ..

What if you meet a chick you're really feeling?

and she's one of these chicks that are on that " I can't deal with a dude wit a kid .. Rah rah yeyada yada whatever"?

you lie to her

ya'll get hot and heavy... close and what not ..

When do you tell her the truth ?

How long can you keep her in the dark?

You think she wouldn't feel betrayed or deceived when she finds out?

Damage the trust built between you and her ..

Maybe she'll Just be pissed off at you for awhile and decide stay with you?

Or Maybe she'll get the hell out of dodge

Iono .. I stay thinking about all these endless possible scenarios ( about eveything ) all the time ( I have warped and vivid imagination 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
 )

I just know I'm telling chicks straight from the Jump .. It is what is after that

%$$% don't make sense to deny your seed ...

Or act like you don't have one 

Not to say I haven't thought about it AFTER THE FACT .. on some "Damn .. I could've had her .. Had I not told I had a kid.."

I then I snap back to reality, cuz I know I wouldn't do no %$$% like that 
tired.gif

I couldn't do it ..

I mean ..

What if you meet a chick you're really feeling?

and she's one of these chicks that are on that " I can't deal with a dude wit a kid .. Rah rah yeyada yada whatever"?

you lie to her

ya'll get hot and heavy... close and what not ..

When do you tell her the truth ?

How long can you keep her in the dark?

You think she wouldn't feel betrayed or deceived when she finds out?

Damage the trust built between you and her ..

Maybe she'll Just be pissed off at you for awhile and decide stay with you?

Or Maybe she'll get the hell out of dodge

Iono .. I stay thinking about all these endless possible scenarios ( about eveything ) all the time ( I have warped and vivid imagination 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
 )

I just know I'm telling chicks straight from the Jump .. It is what is after that

Man id say it's boyr even where I come from. My bestfriend acts like he never even heard of a condom I swear. Dude has had at least 10 abortions that I know about, if say at least 20 jus plain old pregnancy scares since we were 15, n he now has one daughter, 1 possible son n a new chick who is prego n says it's his. We only 22 now n dude hasn't even graduated college yet.....

I love dude like a brother but sometimes I wanna strangle him for making such dumb decisions.....

Man id say it's boyr even where I come from. My bestfriend acts like he never even heard of a condom I swear. Dude has had at least 10 abortions that I know about, if say at least 20 jus plain old pregnancy scares since we were 15, n he now has one daughter, 1 possible son n a new chick who is prego n says it's his. We only 22 now n dude hasn't even graduated college yet.....

I love dude like a brother but sometimes I wanna strangle him for making such dumb decisions.....

Used to carry myself in a manner that no one assumed I was married or had children ...it's hard to explain that @ 23 years old

When I was younger I learned that women or people in position of power treat you differently when you have children,
they feel you NEED them and are vulnerable. I simply concealed my vulnerability.
Proven most have trouble balancing career choices and children at a young age.

I'm 27 now, I'm confident in my education, future career, and value. At this point my reputation is self sustaining and supersedes
the fact that I'm a young parent.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom