** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

any alien stuff on the deep web. That stuff is scary man im a bold dude and like info but deep web is truly another beast . Its like the Phantom Zone. Only a 12th level intelluct like Dirty and Henzgod could tolerate that. .
Please, tell us more.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Your computer itself is a server
True, unless you're utilizing avenues to throw off the scent of whomever is on your tail. 
Let's make this clear: if you cover your tracks and throw the Gutmann disk wipe towards your free data.... you're not going to be able to get incriminated for anything. Gutmann is 5X the standard that the NSA uses. 
True. But look where you posted this? Here? 90% of these fools got macs because they couldn't take a virus off their pc. You realllly think they know what they're doing?
Ok dude.... 90 percent Macs?
30t6p3b.gif
Really? 
Kyle.gif

REALLY? 

laugh.gif
I know what you're driving at but I honestly thought that someone other than myself has been on the deep web, in Niketalk. 

But if this has spurred interest, I'm not going to be bashful on telling others how to protect themselves and remain safe in Deep Web.
smile.gif
And yes, I think that others ought to check it out... there's a lot of cool stuff in Deep Web and it's worth perusing. 
Maybe 50%
laugh.gif
You get my drift tho

True, unless you're utilizing avenues to throw off the scent of whomever is on your tail. 
Let's make this clear: if you cover your tracks and throw the Gutmann disk wipe towards your free data.... you're not going to be able to get incriminated for anything. Gutmann is 5X the standard that the NSA uses. 
True. But look where you posted this? Here? 90% of these fools got macs because they couldn't take a virus off their pc. You realllly think they know what they're doing?
30t6p3b.gif
Really? 
Kyle.gif

REALLY? 

laugh.gif
I know what you're driving at but I honestly thought that someone other than myself has been on the deep web, in Niketalk. 

But if this has spurred interest, I'm not going to be bashful on telling others how to protect themselves and remain safe in Deep Web.
smile.gif
And yes, I think that others ought to check it out... there's a lot of cool stuff in Deep Web and it's worth perusing. 
Maybe 50%
laugh.gif
You get my drift tho

i wont mess with this stuff period man.im reading up on this and folks are messing with some serious folks man. They got folks who literally can go toe to toe with Anon on there . Dudes who are really dangerous in the sense they are near omnipotent. This is where the serious computer viruses are made where plots are made. crazy thing is this is not the bottom of the internet. There are places where serious encrpytions that are like pages long out there. Stuff the Government has cant get too out there. the real internet is scary im not going back to those days man to much wild stuff for me.

i wont mess with this stuff period man.im reading up on this and folks are messing with some serious folks man. They got folks who literally can go toe to toe with Anon on there . Dudes who are really dangerous in the sense they are near omnipotent. This is where the serious computer viruses are made where plots are made. crazy thing is this is not the bottom of the internet. There are places where serious encrpytions that are like pages long out there. Stuff the Government has cant get too out there. the real internet is scary im not going back to those days man to much wild stuff for me.

30t6p3b.gif
Really? 
Kyle.gif

REALLY? 

laugh.gif

smile.gif
Maybe 50%
laugh.gif
You get my drift tho

7 % tops!
laugh.gif

They got folks who literally can go toe to toe with Anon on there

Yeah dude, it's an entirely different breed than anon. 

30t6p3b.gif
Really? 
Kyle.gif

REALLY? 

laugh.gif

smile.gif
Maybe 50%
laugh.gif
You get my drift tho

7 % tops!
laugh.gif

They got folks who literally can go toe to toe with Anon on there

Yeah dude, it's an entirely different breed than anon. 

Like I know and am cool with hackers . they got dudes who literally ghost your computer like straight up take it from you and you never even know. We talking ex kgb,ex fbi, random contract hackers who steal your accounts for drug money and smuggling, arms smugglers.Underground fighting tournaments to the death ( Im not joking very real very organized ). they have security viruses and everything.

Like I know and am cool with hackers . they got dudes who literally ghost your computer like straight up take it from you and you never even know. We talking ex kgb,ex fbi, random contract hackers who steal your accounts for drug money and smuggling, arms smugglers.Underground fighting tournaments to the death ( Im not joking very real very organized ). they have security viruses and everything.

laugh.gif

smile.gif

Well !@@.  Can i get a step by step here.  I wanna get on here and do some research.  I would use a computer thats not tied to me in any way.  Like out of state.  How do i access this stuff.  Tell me something here. PM?

laugh.gif

smile.gif

Well !@@.  Can i get a step by step here.  I wanna get on here and do some research.  I would use a computer thats not tied to me in any way.  Like out of state.  How do i access this stuff.  Tell me something here. PM?

Even with all the dark, grim, morbid stuff that this section of the web might contain, it makes me happy to know that there's still frontier and that it's optional to explore. It's like the wild west. Wide open right now, but I'll give it 10 years at the max (and that's a LOT of time) before they lock the world wide web up and regulate the hell out of it. More than anything, I think we should be "grateful" this exists, even if you have no plans on using it.

Even with all the dark, grim, morbid stuff that this section of the web might contain, it makes me happy to know that there's still frontier and that it's optional to explore. It's like the wild west. Wide open right now, but I'll give it 10 years at the max (and that's a LOT of time) before they lock the world wide web up and regulate the hell out of it. More than anything, I think we should be "grateful" this exists, even if you have no plans on using it.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Underground fighting tournaments to the death ( Im not joking very real very organized )
oh snaps! So it's real?!

soap.jpg

Very Real  trained professional fighters. It may seem surreal but they are guys that train with the best and want no part of UFC or any fight league. Dudes who really enjoy fighting to the death.  Its just crazy explaining it its not some barroom brawl. These things happen alot millionaires pay big money to see them. Modern Gladiator battles. Another thing George Bush was calling it Internets for the longest he was hinting at it for a long time .

Underground fighting tournaments to the death ( Im not joking very real very organized )
oh snaps! So it's real?!

soap.jpg

Very Real  trained professional fighters. It may seem surreal but they are guys that train with the best and want no part of UFC or any fight league. Dudes who really enjoy fighting to the death.  Its just crazy explaining it its not some barroom brawl. These things happen alot millionaires pay big money to see them. Modern Gladiator battles. Another thing George Bush was calling it Internets for the longest he was hinting at it for a long time .

If only this thread had been made earlier! Being outside of the country would have made things much easier. Very interesting post OP!

If only this thread had been made earlier! Being outside of the country would have made things much easier. Very interesting post OP!

ThorrocksJs wrote:

ThorrocksJs wrote:
oh snaps! So it's real?!

soap.jpg

Movies are not far from reality, at all.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

one of my associates told me about the deep web.

he is now serving 2 years in federal because of his machine being used a pass-thru to perv materials. they had a 30 page binder, so to say, about him and had every site he's visited plus the duration of his time on the site.

I dont think people saw this post. Education and precautions are your best friends.

ThorrocksJs wrote:
any alien stuff on the deep web. That stuff is scary man im a bold dude and like info but deep web is truly another beast . Its like the Phantom Zone. Only a 12th level intelluct like Dirty and Henzgod could tolerate that. .
Please, tell us more.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Or worse. You dont wanna mess around and get locked up over seas, little buddy. It's a different ball game.

ThorrocksJs wrote:

I'm intrigued. And speaking of movies, this thread explains this(embedding disabled by request) scene in the Matrix. Neo is a user/runner in the deep web. Nice. The "white rabbit" is the information trail that leads you deeper and deeper...

Peep the stash book Neo picks up in that scene. It's called Simulacra and Simulation. Wikipedia it. Very interesting. My next purchase...

Simulacra and Simulation is most known for its discussion of images, signs, and how they relate to contemporaneity. Baudrillard claims that our current society has replaced all reality and meaning with symbols and signs, and that human experience is of a simulation of reality. Moreover, these simulacra are not merely mediations of reality, nor even deceptive mediations of reality; they are not based in a reality nor do they hide a reality, they simply hide that anything like reality is irrelevant to our current understanding of our lives. The simulacra that Baudrillard refers to are the significations and symbolism of culture and media that construct perceived reality, the acquired understanding by which our lives and shared existence is rendered legible; Baudrillard believed that society has become so saturated with these simulacra and our lives so saturated with the constructs of society that all meaning was being rendered meaningless by being infinitely mutable. Baudrillard called this phenomenon the "precession of simulacra".

ThorrocksJs wrote:

ThorrocksJs wrote:
oh snaps! So it's real?!

soap.jpg

Movies are not far from reality, at all.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

one of my associates told me about the deep web.

he is now serving 2 years in federal because of his machine being used a pass-thru to perv materials. they had a 30 page binder, so to say, about him and had every site he's visited plus the duration of his time on the site.

I dont think people saw this post. Education and precautions are your best friends.

ThorrocksJs wrote:
Please, tell us more.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Or worse. You dont wanna mess around and get locked up over seas, little buddy. It's a different ball game.

ThorrocksJs wrote:

I'm intrigued. And speaking of movies, this thread explains this(embedding disabled by request) scene in the Matrix. Neo is a user/runner in the deep web. Nice. The "white rabbit" is the information trail that leads you deeper and deeper...

Peep the stash book Neo picks up in that scene. It's called Simulacra and Simulation. Wikipedia it. Very interesting. My next purchase...

Simulacra and Simulation is most known for its discussion of images, signs, and how they relate to contemporaneity. Baudrillard claims that our current society has replaced all reality and meaning with symbols and signs, and that human experience is of a simulation of reality. Moreover, these simulacra are not merely mediations of reality, nor even deceptive mediations of reality; they are not based in a reality nor do they hide a reality, they simply hide that anything like reality is irrelevant to our current understanding of our lives. The simulacra that Baudrillard refers to are the significations and symbolism of culture and media that construct perceived reality, the acquired understanding by which our lives and shared existence is rendered legible; Baudrillard believed that society has become so saturated with these simulacra and our lives so saturated with the constructs of society that all meaning was being rendered meaningless by being infinitely mutable. Baudrillard called this phenomenon the "precession of simulacra".

Back
Top Bottom