Does Mel Kiper...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

So you know about 7 rounds worth of potential NFL talent???? Know them by name and detailed their strengths and weaknesses???

Anyway, just for $!%** and giggles, who's gonna be a bust this year???
ill share a few but i get paid to do this so i wont give you too much ... jake long, keith rivers and brandon flowers ... you gotta remember what these players are hyped up to be and what they will become, trust and believe

WHITE-FLAG-3.jpg

damn yall cant tell when im flambayed??????? lolololololololol %@*@ i care about 7 rounds of draft picks? i did eenie meenie miney moe and picked 3 names screwthat isshhhhhhhh ... weezy is that dude by the way, IM ME! she she sheshesheshe lick me like a lollipop ... wahhhhhhhh

I don't see how Leaf and Williams can be placed on Kiper. It's his job to evaluate the talent. Both had the talent to succeed. Except Leaf was a headcase and Williams is a lazy %*%.

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

i dont think mcshay has ever seen anyone he talks about play. ala flacco. i mean really, who saw him play last year?
They have access to game film. McShay obviously doesnt watch it but that doesnt mean no one has seen him play.

I saw Delaware play Appalachian State where were you?

so you saw one game?
Yea. isnt that seeing him play? What are you even arguing.

Anyways. No one matches Kiper as far as depth is concerned he knows EVERYPLAYER. Or at least he sounds like he does.

The reason I like Mayock personally is because what he thinks is a good player are the same things that I think are a good player. Its obvious from some of hiscomments he doesnt do his homework in the same way that Kiper does. But I trust his opinion more because I know what he is looking for from NFL players and Ithink those are performance predictors. I dont think Kiper knows what it takes to be good in the NFL even though he knows what every player ate for breakfastduring college. Get it?

The problems that Mike Williams is having in the NFL (not just his work ethic) were major concerns before he was even drafted. But Kiper overlooked thembecause he was SO TALENTED. And I think he tends to do that alot with players. That is why I take his information strongly but his opinions with a grain ofsalt and the opposite for Mike Mayock. But some of them quotes Mayock be saying be having me like yo just shut up.

i prefer mayock over kiper as well ... i think mcshay owned kiper last night talking about the bengals and such

Here's my Kiper story and how much of an idiot he is.

So the Minneapolis/St Paul Sports radio station had him on one day. They were asking him to evaluate a bunch of different players. Finally, the last player,they decided to make up some guy who didn't even exist. He pauses for a second, and then starts throwing out total BS. The radio guys were baulin.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

So the Minneapolis/St Paul Sports radio station had him on one day. They were asking him to evaluate a bunch of different players. Finally, the last player, they decided to make up some guy who didn't even exist. He pauses for a second, and then starts throwing out total BS. The radio guys were baulin.
roll.gif

Word? come on Mel I just said you did your homework
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
At least Mayock would be like "I gotta go back and watch somemore tape"

I do not believe that story at all. I'd have to hear that one myself.
Ive listened to and read Mel Kiper's stuff for close to 12 yrs now and he has never coem across as anything but genuine.

So the Minneapolis/St Paul Sports radio station had him on one day. They were asking him to evaluate a bunch of different players. Finally, the last player, they decided to make up some guy who didn't even exist. He pauses for a second, and then starts throwing out total BS. The radio guys were baulin.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Prove it with a link or shutup...not saying you're wrong, but you're wrong...until you provide a link. Any idiot can misunderstand something.

whoa man, cool it. this was on KFAN at least 2-3 years ago in the upcoming weeks of the draft. you don't have to believe me.

it's all good man. i sent an e-mail to KFAN to see if they still had it...we'll see if they respond.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom