Does college seem too long of a process to you?

or does it just depend on how many classes you take a semester?I member someone told me they took 6 and I looked at them like they were crazy.

or does it just depend on how many classes you take a semester?I member someone told me they took 6 and I looked at them like they were crazy.

academically speaking, i can see how it is a long process. some of those general education classes can easily be omitted during the first 2 years and replaced by classes pertinent to your major.
however, the experiences associated with college dont last long enough. i recently graduated and can honestly tell you that those 4 years flew by in a heartbeat. enjoy it while it lasts.

academically speaking, i can see how it is a long process. some of those general education classes can easily be omitted during the first 2 years and replaced by classes pertinent to your major.
however, the experiences associated with college dont last long enough. i recently graduated and can honestly tell you that those 4 years flew by in a heartbeat. enjoy it while it lasts.

6 in a semester or a quarter system? I always considered 6 a semester as the norm if you want to wrap it up in four years (with little to no classes taken during the summer).. or 4 a quarter.

But to answer your question, for someone that just graduated last June it didn't seem like it was too long at all. Some days I'll be sitting at work wishing it coulda been longer
ohwell.gif

6 in a semester or a quarter system? I always considered 6 a semester as the norm if you want to wrap it up in four years (with little to no classes taken during the summer).. or 4 a quarter.

But to answer your question, for someone that just graduated last June it didn't seem like it was too long at all. Some days I'll be sitting at work wishing it coulda been longer
ohwell.gif

It is a long process. With the breaks in between the terms and !@%%, and the amount of units you take at a time it's really just a matter of how you pace yourself, and how well you succeed.

FML for barely finishing my first semester.
30t6p3b.gif

It is a long process. With the breaks in between the terms and !@%%, and the amount of units you take at a time it's really just a matter of how you pace yourself, and how well you succeed.

FML for barely finishing my first semester.
30t6p3b.gif

I think it depends. For those students who already know which major they want to take, I believe strictly major courses should be taken while adding in core GE classes, say English, to refine those skills.

I think it depends. For those students who already know which major they want to take, I believe strictly major courses should be taken while adding in core GE classes, say English, to refine those skills.

depends on number of classes...i was able to finish my undergrad in 3 yrs...i'd advise to take a class or two in summer and winter to speed up the process

depends on number of classes...i was able to finish my undergrad in 3 yrs...i'd advise to take a class or two in summer and winter to speed up the process

College is flying by.... just finished my first sem. as a freshman too...

College is flying by.... just finished my first sem. as a freshman too...

No, not if you're taking up something you REALLY have an interest in...you'll be so gung-ho time flies.
Saddest part is when a cool classmate don't have same classes the following semester and you can't chill with them
in classes no more.

had soooo many homegirls that were smart and got @*%% done, fell out of contact with a lot them
frown.gif

No, not if you're taking up something you REALLY have an interest in...you'll be so gung-ho time flies.
Saddest part is when a cool classmate don't have same classes the following semester and you can't chill with them
in classes no more.

had soooo many homegirls that were smart and got @*%% done, fell out of contact with a lot them
frown.gif

goes by fast, and the stuff outside school makes it worth the 4+ yrs

do wish i didnt have to take those stupid %%+%*! classes tho.... you can catch me last term of senior yr in Bio 101 just cause i aint wanna take that pointless *%@*

goes by fast, and the stuff outside school makes it worth the 4+ yrs

do wish i didnt have to take those stupid %%+%*! classes tho.... you can catch me last term of senior yr in Bio 101 just cause i aint wanna take that pointless *%@*

Back
Top Bottom