Does anyone else find Garnett annoying?

He seems like the type of dude that says "real talk" after every sentence... even after the most trivial stuff.

He seems like the type of dude that says "real talk" after every sentence... even after the most trivial stuff.
laugh.gif

Nope. He is the man. Period.
real talk.

Did anyone find it annoying when he invited the entire team over when he received the NBA Defensive Player of the Year award tonight?

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Did he slip or he really just got on the ground like that?

He really got down on the ground like that....And David West went by him for a lay up
laugh.gif

But I've seen him do that a few times and get the stop.

laugh.gif
at the frame by frame... That's the form of the defensiveplayer of the year right there!! Maybe every player on the Nuggets should try doing that...

Na I don't find it annoying at all...I've spoken to a couple local dudes in the league who said it used to scare the !!@# out of some dudes.

By now, I do, he's been doing it all season, if he started doing it now, then I'd understand, but come on. Beat the Knicks and he's running aroundlike a madman.

If you're going to show some intensity, pick and choose you're spots, unless it makes it seem like you got Tourette's.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Na I don't find it annoying at all...I've spoken to a couple local dudes in the league who said it used to scare the !!@# out of some dudes.

laugh.gif
Word.

I'll take an intense player over a guy who lets a dude touch him in the face and not do anything about it.
laugh.gif

Just like how GP was my favorite point guard, both their acts get a little tired at times but it's just the type of players they are...intense. I think theproblem most people have with KG is that he hasn't won anything yet. Can you imagine how bad he'll be if they were to win?

Back
Top Bottom