Does Anyone else Conditionally rep Team Raw? Vol. I can't be the only one...

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

yall are so stupid. seriously.

its crazy dudes even go as far as getting "burned" like it's cool and still carry on like hiv isn't real.

you have sex with the girl you have sex with every guy she has sexed with and every girl that guy has had sex with and every guy that girl has had sex with x infinity. you think the chance of stds is at 0? wilding.

I did it once by complete mistake, got tested, never in a million years again, so disappointed in myself after that,b lame it on the alcohol but still, she just hopped on and i went with it.

and yes it felt mad good and wet.
frown.gif
save it for marriage. rolling the dice with random @%+$*# and you two haven't even been tested is not a good look. sorry to be the debbie downer but...
16f1646d95c76677928abd3273f9f65e5c13a11d_r.gif

While it's not smart, and not to be encouraged. Lighten the F up. Not every girl has AIDS, Not every girl gets pregnant. Try to use one and if you don't have one pull out. Life isn't that serious.

you got black in you......you're far from set by gettin her knocked up.....her white family will abort that child immediately

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Ask the dude eashawty 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
yea thats me
laugh.gif
...but 4real tho even i wouldnt raw a known $*%$, thats just pushin yo luck. i like to take risks & all but thats crazy, especially if she told u she never uses condoms. i raw chicks that ive known for a while or that i feel like i know pretty well, never just random chicks that i just met or pulled from the club(unless im white boy wasted). wit that bein said, ive rawed more females than i hit wit a condom on & i aint got burnt not once
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Shes on Birth control tho. So you took a chance with a @**!% thats rich?? You need to get your priority's straightened out dude.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

you got black in you......you're far from set by gettin her knocked up.....her white family will abort that child immediately

Alot of stuff I wanted to Quote but this stood out .You thought you had a Mill Ticket lined up
laugh.gif
they gonna Nino brown that baby

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Alot of stuff I wanted to Quote but this stood out .You thought you had a Mill Ticket lined up
laugh.gif
they gonna Nino brown that baby

I agree 100% but it's "meal ticket" homie.

son
roll.gif

its crazy dudes even go as far as getting "burned" like it's cool and still carry on like hiv isn't real.

you have sex with the girl you have sex with every guy she has sexed with and every girl that guy has had sex with and every guy that girl has had sex with x infinity. you think the chance of stds is at 0? wilding.

I did it once by complete mistake, got tested, never in a million years again, so disappointed in myself after that,b lame it on the alcohol but still, she just hopped on and i went with it.

frown.gif
save it for marriage. rolling the dice with random @%+$*# and you two haven't even been tested is not a good look. sorry to be the debbie downer but...

nah for real though
condoms suck

You're going to get the clap from a Tommy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And when it comes to CS in MN, they don't take in her or her family's income so you'd be kissing about 30% goodbye
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

You're going to get the clap from a Tommy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And when it comes to CS in MN, they don't take in her or her family's income so you'd be kissing about 30% goodbye
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

!*#%...

Let me present you with a little logic:

Girl is on birth control.
Birth control prevents girls from getting pregnant.
soltheman doesn't where condom in hopes of getting girl pregnant.
Girl has a history with dudes.

The only possible outcome is soltheman can get burned, or worse.

Yeah good call on not wearing the condom.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

frown.gif
16f1646d95c76677928abd3273f9f65e5c13a11d_r.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Let me present you with a little logic:

Girl is on birth control.
Birth control prevents girls from getting pregnant.
soltheman doesn't where condom in hopes of getting girl pregnant.
Girl has a history with dudes.

The only possible outcome is soltheman can get burned, or worse.

Yeah good call on not wearing the condom.
Or pregnant.  BC isn't fool proof, especially if it's the pill.  Good chance of user error with the pill.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

You have to die from something
grin.gif

Team Raw ftw
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 & i take back wat i said earlier, i prolly woulda been down to raw that !*%%* soon as she say she on bc
laugh.gif

yo man honestly i think you misunderstood the purpose of going in raw if you let of inside. Thats too much. I go raw allll the time matter of fact since i started sex never put a condom on, but like to let it of inside is too grimey. Pull out ftw homie

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

yo man honestly i think you misunderstood the purpose of going in raw if you let of inside. Thats too much. I go raw allll the time matter of fact since i started sex never put a condom on, but like to let it of inside is too grimey. Pull out ftw homie

if i know the chick on bc, ima nut in her. i aint tryna pull out & jack off til i nut. i gotta be in sumthin wet to finish, whether its the *!%*@ or the mouth

Originally Posted by soltheman

son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Might be the funniest response in this thread...
My man I feel like u may have messed up while writing tho I'm not really sure if u strapped up or not...

Oh and TEAM RAW all day and Tomorrow! I only strap up with new chicks.... I was this close to gettin hit wit that OWWWWWW WEEEEE before tho. Glad I stayed strapped with this one chick.... Literally like 2 months after I stopped hittin shorty got that THANG from another dude.... I wuda still been hittin too but had too much other stuff on my plate (thank God)

Back
Top Bottom