Does anyone actually appreciate Rodney Harrison?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

He talks way to much for some that ant that good no more.

eyes.gif

He made a big 3rd down stop on McGahee last night that gave the ball to the Pats for the last time.

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

Appreciated. Dude knows the Colts routes like the back of his hand.

He probably knows their play signals like the back of his hand too.

dude is the most overhyped safety in the league ... he gets burnt and yells at everyone else on the squad and makes a few tackles ... big deal ...

appreciated as the pats fan that i am...great leader and has had huge games for us in the past, after everyone said he was done and washed up with thechargers...

great leader and has had huge games for us in the past, after everyone said he was done and washed up with the chargers...

Is there any secret as to why he found the fountain of youth in NE?

hgh.jpg

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

dude is the most overhyped safety in the league ... he gets burnt and yells at everyone else on the squad and makes a few tackles ... big deal ...

Man please, every safety gets burnt during a game.

I appreciate the fact that he said "we got manhandled" last night in regards to the Ravens rushing attack; that's a pretty un-Patriot thing todo.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

He talks way to much for some that ant that good no more.

eyes.gif

He made A big 3rd down stop on McGahee last night that gave the ball to the Pats for the last time.
notice how that is singular, not plural but singular

he was on hgh and was suspended for it already. he also wasn't "caught" for it, he admitted it. it was to help recover from injuries (not anexcuse, but just offering the reason)

and i wouldnt say hes overhyped. hes a hard hitting safety who leads on defense. thats his rep and there is nothing false about it.

man he gets burnt and people act like they dont see it ... He gets burnt as bad as roy does and roy hits harder and horse collars better than him

i'd take harrison in coverage any day of the week over roy. ill give roy the edge on hitting tho.

i thought cowboy fans loved roy, though...or is it cause he comes from OU? either way, i swore i saw tons of roy williams jerseys when i went to thecowboys-pats game this year.

Back
Top Bottom