Does anyone actually appreciate Rodney Harrison?

i'd take harrison in coverage any day of the week over roy. ill give roy the edge on hitting tho.

As much as I dislike the Cowboys, I'd take Roy Williams in a heartbeat over Rodney Harrison....I just think he is the better SS of the two.

i thought cowboy fans loved roy, though...or is it cause he comes from OU? either way, i swore i saw tons of roy williams jerseys when i went to the cowboys-pats game this year.
honestly ... dude is a bum to me ... I need him to gain 20-30 pound in muscle and become a lb or something cuz he covers no one

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

He talks way to much for some that ant that good no more.

indifferent.gif
.....he's playing very good coming back from the injuryhe had last year...he made some big time tackles last night

he's one of those guys that you hate if you're playing against him.....for that, the answer is yes: appreciated

I wonder who is faster (slower) him or Sammy Knight? They both is like 150 years old.
laugh.gif

I bet they run sprints with the linemen so they dont feel bad.

It reminds me of my HS days when we had this one WR who didnt run with the backs because he ran like a 5.5
laugh.gif
dude had hands though
pimp.gif

he's one of those guys that you hate if you're playing against him.....for that, the answer is yes: appreciated
agreed. he's like Bruce Bowen. dirty, crafty, not the most talented, but plays hard.

He talks trash, got caught using HGH, is bad in coverage, plays dirty and is overratted. Whats there to appreciate?

i dont get why people keep saying overrated. he's not known for coverage skills. hes know for hitting and being a leader, which he def is. hes not know forinterceptions and defending passes. he talks trash like 75% of players, and thats just because he plays with a lot of intensity.

How can someone whos almost never talked about be overrated?
laugh.gif
You guys are definitely reachin' on this one.

Rodney got owned by Billick though.
roll.gif

why do people keep suggesting that ravens will go to the patriots just because adalius did it? %@+% that

amd ed is not even a SS anyways, what are you talking about

He's a solid safety who does his job for the most part and talks a lot also.

I wouldn't say he's underrated or overrated.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

He talks trash, got caught using HGH, is bad in coverage, plays dirty and is overratted. Whats there to appreciate?
Every safety is bad in coverage, thats why they play SAFETY, because.....

1. They cant catch
2. They arent quick enough off the line

All they can do is hit.

smh.gif
this bum got a ring too, ol' championshp chasin#*!% like gary payton
him and seau take roids, it's obvious

I truly appreciate Rodney Harrison...so does Kurt Warner and the entire Rams organization. Him taking outTrent Green in the preseason prompted one of the greatest unlikely feel good stories the league has ever experienced.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Every safety is bad in coverage, thats why they play SAFETY, because.....

1. They cant catch
2. They arent quick enough off the line

All they can do is hit.

This may be true in some cases, but not all

amd ed is not even a SS anyways, what are you talking about
Since when is Ed Reed not a SS ????

Ed plays both if im not mistaken....He's like a hybrid back there...

Back
Top Bottom