Doctor Who?

I never got into Torchwood - watched a few episodes at the beginning but I've not kept up since.

I never got into Torchwood - watched a few episodes at the beginning but I've not kept up since.

^The first season started off slow with a monster of the week theme. But It picks up mid season and has been good so far up to season 2. British TV is so different in terms of sex. Everybody in that show is pretty much bisexual.

^The first season started off slow with a monster of the week theme. But It picks up mid season and has been good so far up to season 2. British TV is so different in terms of sex. Everybody in that show is pretty much bisexual.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Ok, so where is a good place to start for a first timer? Thanks.
Watch "Blink" then start from the first episode of Season 1 "Rose" all the way through now.
Or you could just start from last season if you want to catch up quicker.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Ok, so where is a good place to start for a first timer? Thanks.
Watch "Blink" then start from the first episode of Season 1 "Rose" all the way through now.
Or you could just start from last season if you want to catch up quicker.

the episode when they were in cape Canaveral, the intersection where they were at, my uncle lived down the street from there, like 3 blocks away, I found it funny 

the episode when they were in cape Canaveral, the intersection where they were at, my uncle lived down the street from there, like 3 blocks away, I found it funny 

GnwTO.jpg

The less you see them the more it means when they show up. They're supposed to the deadliest species in the universe not the Doctor's rude houseguests.

Back
Top Bottom