Doctor Who?

The less you see them the more it means when they show up. They're supposed to the deadliest species in the universe not the Doctor's rude houseguests.

Doctor who is awesome man
pimp.gif

Can't believe there's a thread on NT.

I <3 you guys.

Great news, I honestly hope Matt Smith stays on for a very long time, definitely the best doctor by far for me.

Btw if you guys fancy a new show to check out, I highly recommend "Sherlock" -it's written by the same team behind DW, Steve Moffat & Mark Gatiss.
Obviously as the name suggests it's based on the premise of a modern day Sherlock Holmes & it is absolutely brilliant.

Great news, I honestly hope Matt Smith stays on for a very long time, definitely the best doctor by far for me.

Btw if you guys fancy a new show to check out, I highly recommend "Sherlock" -it's written by the same team behind DW, Steve Moffat & Mark Gatiss.
Obviously as the name suggests it's based on the premise of a modern day Sherlock Holmes & it is absolutely brilliant.

They also did Jekyll together which is much the same concept; and Moffat's Coupling remains the finest sitcom ever written and it's all up on Hulu.

They also did Jekyll together which is much the same concept; and Moffat's Coupling remains the finest sitcom ever written and it's all up on Hulu.

Thank goodness for netflix, because like you guys said, coupling and sherlock are gold. Preview looks good.

Thank goodness for netflix, because like you guys said, coupling and sherlock are gold. Preview looks good.

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

the episode when they were in cape Canaveral, the intersection where they were at, my uncle lived down the street from there, like 3 blocks away, I found it funny 

haha hilarious i work in cape canaveral...

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

the episode when they were in cape Canaveral, the intersection where they were at, my uncle lived down the street from there, like 3 blocks away, I found it funny 

haha hilarious i work in cape canaveral...

Back
Top Bottom