Doc Rivers vol. Let it go Doc

Originally Posted by Durden7

Lakers fans seem to be the only ones upset over the comment. 
laugh.gif

well it concerns the Lakers HELLO!
laugh.gif

Ron Artest via Twitter.
Boston lost to lakers because of Kendrick Perkins injury. What about in 08 when Bynum was injured. What about this year Bynum was injured ..
What about Kobe played with a broke finger .... What about Ron artest defense When the Boston staff said Ron artest was too slow
Doc got one million excuses.. Just come back this season a take what you want.
The lakers with Bynum in the playoffs healthy has not lost The same way whoever whatever hasn't Let's not mention the stats on lock down
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ron Artest via Twitter.
Boston lost to lakers because of Kendrick Perkins injury. What about in 08 when Bynum was injured. What about this year Bynum was injured ..
What about Kobe played with a broke finger .... What about Ron artest defense When the Boston staff said Ron artest was too slow
The lakers with Bynum in the playoffs healthy has not lost The same way whoever whatever hasn't Let's not mention the stats on lock down
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Ron Artest via Twitter.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Get 'em Thug Raider
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Ron Artest via Twitter.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Get 'em Thug Raider
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Ron Artest via Twitter.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who typed this stuff for him, Mike? 
laugh.gif

Swear I read that last tweet at least 11 times, still don't know what the @#$% it says. 
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Ron Artest via Twitter.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Swear I read that last tweet at least 11 times, still don't know what the @#$% it says. 
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

moz-screenshot.png

Dude seriously need to let it go. He really must forgot about Bynum not playing during the 08 playoffs huh? Not to mention Ariza injury.

Bynum is garbage, don't use that argument.

But if you think Game 7 wouldn't have been different with Perkins, I don't know what to tell you.

Co-signing this, most definitetly.

Freakin' Rasheed Wallace in the paint tryna play defense wasn't help at all
smh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

moz-screenshot.png

Dude seriously need to let it go. He really must forgot about Bynum not playing during the 08 playoffs huh? Not to mention Ariza injury.

Bynum is garbage, don't use that argument.

But if you think Game 7 wouldn't have been different with Perkins, I don't know what to tell you.

Co-signing this, most definitetly.

Freakin' Rasheed Wallace in the paint tryna play defense wasn't help at all
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ron Artest via Twitter.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Let me help you out my man.

The lakers with Bynum in the playoffs healthy have not lost, The same way whoever or whatever hasn't lost in the playoffs. [Celtecs] Let's not mention the stats on lock down [defensive stats?]

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ron Artest via Twitter.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Let me help you out my man.

The lakers with Bynum in the playoffs healthy have not lost, The same way whoever or whatever hasn't lost in the playoffs. [Celtecs] Let's not mention the stats on lock down [defensive stats?]

Rasheed gave the Celts better production in game 7 than a healthy Perkins would have.

Rasheed in game 7 had :

-11 points
-0 turnovers
-2 blocks
-8 rebounds

Now lets take Perkins best game (Game 2)

-12 points
-2 turnovers
-0 blocks
-6 rebounds

What the hell am I missing here? How does having Perkins help you in game 7? And don't give me any BS about defensive presence, look at the tape. Rasheed did a fantastic job on Gasol.

And here's what I don't get about all the Bynum trash talk...

Perkins in 10':

-28 Minutes played a game
- 10.1 points
- 1.7 blocks
- 7.6 rebounds

Bynum in 10'

-30 Minutes played a game
-15 points
- 1.4 blocks
- 8.3 rebounds

Having a healthy Bynum for the entire finals outweighs Boston having a healthy Perk in Game 7. Hell I would argue since we're throwing around hypothesis that having a healthy Bynum in game 7 vs. a healthy Perk we still come out on top. I just don't understand how everyone discounts Bynum's production. The dude was playing at maybe 50% if that.

Rasheed gave the Celts better production in game 7 than a healthy Perkins would have.

Rasheed in game 7 had :

-11 points
-0 turnovers
-2 blocks
-8 rebounds

Now lets take Perkins best game (Game 2)

-12 points
-2 turnovers
-0 blocks
-6 rebounds

What the hell am I missing here? How does having Perkins help you in game 7? And don't give me any BS about defensive presence, look at the tape. Rasheed did a fantastic job on Gasol.

And here's what I don't get about all the Bynum trash talk...

Perkins in 10':

-28 Minutes played a game
- 10.1 points
- 1.7 blocks
- 7.6 rebounds

Bynum in 10'

-30 Minutes played a game
-15 points
- 1.4 blocks
- 8.3 rebounds

Having a healthy Bynum for the entire finals outweighs Boston having a healthy Perk in Game 7. Hell I would argue since we're throwing around hypothesis that having a healthy Bynum in game 7 vs. a healthy Perk we still come out on top. I just don't understand how everyone discounts Bynum's production. The dude was playing at maybe 50% if that.

i root for the lakers (Kobe) but ive said they likely wouldnt have won if perk was there many times. not outandish...

i root for the lakers (Kobe) but ive said they likely wouldnt have won if perk was there many times. not outandish...

Im glad ron spoke up.

Foos in here tryna say 'why do we care more than the players?'

How the hell are we suppose to know what they say, since they dont post all the time.

I still believe us have a healthy Bynum and ariza in the line-up it would have been way closer.

Too much shiit fell for us that series. we were up in game 1 after the lob from fisher to Kobe, only to lose it when Paul started to cry and revived the team.

Game 2 we just didnt have enough time, almost caught up. Then that stupid game we blew
smh.gif
idiots had it. Had we won it would have gone 7. we still probably would have lost
laugh.gif
but at least it would have been closer
laugh.gif

whatever like someone said: Celtics in '08 and Lakers '10

Im glad ron spoke up.

Foos in here tryna say 'why do we care more than the players?'

How the hell are we suppose to know what they say, since they dont post all the time.

I still believe us have a healthy Bynum and ariza in the line-up it would have been way closer.

Too much shiit fell for us that series. we were up in game 1 after the lob from fisher to Kobe, only to lose it when Paul started to cry and revived the team.

Game 2 we just didnt have enough time, almost caught up. Then that stupid game we blew
smh.gif
idiots had it. Had we won it would have gone 7. we still probably would have lost
laugh.gif
but at least it would have been closer
laugh.gif

whatever like someone said: Celtics in '08 and Lakers '10

Back
Top Bottom