do you wish you were white at imes?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I wonder if Dirty is gonna ban/warn these ppl pyramid quoting?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hopefully.[/color]
Maybe if anybody could take this thread seriously...but how can you?

..being ashamed of your race and wishing you were white?
smh.gif
c'mon now...

You should always be proud of who you are regardless of your situation...always.
If you don't take the thread serious don't post. Pyramid quoting is just free quoting and a joke something I don't do ever since I got warned over it.

As for the bolded part I've already mentioned that the OP took it a bit far with his views and was complaining about somethings but no one is advocating what you just said. If you're ashamed of your race and wished you were white that's a whole other thread in itself. This thread isn't as deep as some would like it to be.

Strictly going off of the thread title alone I feel the ppl just saying no are lying to themselves or like I said live stress free easy lives. You're not wishing you're white because you're ashamed of who you are. It doesn't even have to be specifically white but any race for that matter.

Everybody has problems. Wish to be the next man and you gotta keep in mind you'll have the next man's problems.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign.[/color]

Somebody needs to have Ice Cube's "Be True To The Game" on repeat for the next 2 weeks.

"You want to be White or a Jew, but ask yourself, who are they to be equal to?" ...you gotta love who you are b.

Back
Top Bottom