Do you wear your seat belt?

I feel strange without one on so I always put one on.

I would've went through the windshield of my car this past January if I didn't wear mine. Damn red light runner totaled my whip :smh:

"Thank god I ain't too cool for the safe belt"

Almost never wear my seat belt. Don't even know how the habit started, but it got to the point where I just tune out the little safety beeping thing. The other week I realized how stupid it is though and I've been trying to get better about it.

Seatbelt? HAHAHAHA WTF is that?

Seriously though why would you not wear a seatbelt? I wear that **** just like how I wear boxers everyday,B.

Yup, every single time I'm driving and sitting shotgun.

I really should when I'm in the backseat. Especially because the last time I happened to be wearing it sitting in the back, was when my friends and I got into an accident where our car flipped over :smh: .

I always wear my seat belt. I don't see why anyone wouldn't, doesn't look cool to not wear it :rolleyes and I ALWAYS wear it when im riding shotgun or in the backseat of any other driver because I don't really trust anyone else's driving...

my cousin recently got pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt. his passenger had a bookbag full of weed, money, and a gun. Not saying I ride around like that but that one time he got caught for not wearing a seat belt pretty much ruined his life.

Last edited:
Driving ? Yeah I'll forget it and I hear the beep I'll put it on once on omw down the street .
Shot gun? Always.
Rear ? Never. Idk it's just too uncomfortable when I'm in the back seat so I say **** it.
My girl makes me wear it everytime she gets in the car tho. :lol:

A seatbelt most likely saved my life when I totaled my car.

So yes, I always wear mine.

Yes. Never understood why people don't.

My buddy usually didn't wear his seat belt but he was riding with me and two more friends and we made him. My car flipped over 3 times that day....fortunately no one was seriously hurt.

Always. Not even a question. I remember when I was in 9th grade someone crashed into my neighbors house and flew out out half way out the windshield. Instantly died and always brings back bad memories. If you don't wear a seat belt please consider it.

I only wear the seatbeat if i am driving or sitting shotgun

i never wear my seatbelt if i'm sitting in the back seat. not really sure why, probably not the smartest thing

Back
Top Bottom