Do you think the XIs are overrated?

Way too overated, not even the best looking Jordan. Infrared VI's are the best looking imo, but my Grails are Charcoal IX's....to much info, lol

Way too overated, not even the best looking Jordan. Infrared VI's are the best looking imo, but my Grails are Charcoal IX's....to much info, lol

I agree with the hype and terrible quality these things are way over hyped, Royal Foamposite one > Jordan XI any color.

I agree with the hype and terrible quality these things are way over hyped, Royal Foamposite one > Jordan XI any color.

great question, love reading the answers! just colombias for me, being a Heel fan, but other than that...give me my cement 4's i missed 22 years ago!

great question, love reading the answers! just colombias for me, being a Heel fan, but other than that...give me my cement 4's i missed 22 years ago!

NEVER HAD A PAIR... EXCEPT THE 11 LE'S BACK IN 03 BUT I NEVER COULD SEE MYSELF ROCKING THEM. i liked them but always passed for some foams flights or 2purrrs of AF1s

NEVER HAD A PAIR... EXCEPT THE 11 LE'S BACK IN 03 BUT I NEVER COULD SEE MYSELF ROCKING THEM. i liked them but always passed for some foams flights or 2purrrs of AF1s

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

To me, most of the time they are overrated due to hype.
This.

When I first saw this on a magazine as a kid, I automatically fell in love with the Concord XIs just because the way they look on MJ's feet.

Hype somewhat tainted the image of the XIs.

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

To me, most of the time they are overrated due to hype.
This.

When I first saw this on a magazine as a kid, I automatically fell in love with the Concord XIs just because the way they look on MJ's feet.

Hype somewhat tainted the image of the XIs.

Overrated because everyone wants a pair? Lol, if anything that validates the shoe as a legit staple. Fact is, no shoe sells like jordan xi's.

Overrated because everyone wants a pair? Lol, if anything that validates the shoe as a legit staple. Fact is, no shoe sells like jordan xi's.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

No way sorry you didn't get your pair
roll.gif

Don't mind the IXs.

XI's are amazing. I love every colorway.

It's just simple & fresh ... took the Jordan Brand to a TOTALLY different level.

Back
Top Bottom