Do you think the best woman bball player can beat you 1 on 1?

candace wudn beat me simply becuz she is not a gaurd and prolly wudn be able to handle the ball against me that well and im too bug for her. but diana may give me a gud game but i may win like 17-15 win by two lol

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Anyone who says they could beat Candace Parker or Diana Taurasi 1 on 1 is trippin.  Those two can BALL.

This.  I've seen Cappie Pondexter hoop in person and she's a %%%*%%# killer. Does work against men who hoop, ex college/regular everyday players on a regular basis, and I mean WORK!!!
THIS... 
these girls go HARD, shoulders, elbows, diving at ankles whatever.

I practiced with the Texas womens in 08... these women are stallions, first couple practicing i was dying

Most college players can go.... they practice daily while we sit on NT lol

OP lisa leslie would eat you alive

id let candace parker and becky hammon post me up all day though
devil.gif

99.99999999999% of y'all sayin you would beat the best female player in the world are FOOLING yourselves.  As others have said, these chicks do WORK on the court.  You think these females got good playin other females
laugh.gif

I've posted this before, my older brother married a female who played ball at Tennessee and rode the bench.  She would straight murder 85% of NT RIGHT NOW on the court.  She's in her late 30's with 2 kids and is STILL a beast, hell if I'm not mistaken she has a winning record against him one on one, and he can play. 

It all depends on the competition.

I know when I played in HS, Kara Lawson would put in work against the top men's HS players in the area.

Not as good, but could hold her own.

I have played with Jasmine Thomas(Duke) a few times, and she is pretty good herself.

It all depends on the competition.

I know when I played in HS, Kara Lawson would put in work against the top men's HS players in the area.

Not as good, but could hold her own.

I have played with Jasmine Thomas(Duke) a few times, and she is pretty good herself.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Anyone who says they could beat Candace Parker or Diana Taurasi 1 on 1 is trippin.  Those two can BALL.

This.  I've seen Cappie Pondexter hoop in person and she's a %%%*%%# killer. Does work against men who hoop, ex college/regular everyday players on a regular basis, and I mean WORK!!!
THIS... 
these girls go HARD, shoulders, elbows, diving at ankles whatever.

I practiced with the Texas womens in 08... these women are stallions, first couple practicing i was dying

Most college players can go.... they practice daily while we sit on NT lol
This. I've played against a few chicks from the WNBA, overseas and a ton that are playing D1 ball right now. Alot of these "girls" play ROUGH as hell. They do whatever it takes to win and will throw blatant elbows to your grill and grab and knock you with a cheap-shot every chance they get because they know you aren't gonna hit them back. One chick from Gardner-Webb broke two of my damn fingers and I about wanted to murk Tamera Young who plays for the Chicago Sky 
laugh.gif
. Me and 3 of my former teammates and Joseph Forte picked up against Ivory Latta, Rashad Mccants sister and some other chicks from UNC's team, and lost because Forte was getting his %!% handed to him by Ivory Latta. And for the dude that said none of these college chicks play against the guys team on a regular basis, are you ******ed? They play with them EVERY day. There's a bunch of YMCA/Rec/Arm sleeve, leg sleeve, headband wearing, matching Air Jordan outfit from head to toe playin ball type dudes on here. 

Buc Em wrote:
 lost because Forte was getting his %!% handed to him by Ivory Latta.

Ivory Latta is an animal. A 4' nothing animal, but an animal nonetheless. She gets busy
pimp.gif
. She has range FOR DAYS.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by Buc Em

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not saying youre lying but i gotta see it to believe it....

I hope he means John Forte from the Fugees, cause there's no way Joe Forte was getting handled by Ivory Latta....like SRAL said, i'd have to see it to believe it. 

I don't see how any woman could beat a guy that started at a decent size high school. They might be able to put in work on a team game, but in one on one, the difference in athleticsm is so large, it doesn't seem plausible. I don't see how they get their shot off if the guy is staying up on them, and how they would be able stay with a dude that has quicks.

Buc Em wrote:
laugh.gif

Funny story
laugh.gif

I was at practice, you know helping with drills.... I'm 6'4 about 200 at the time, theyre doing post work going up strong and then fighting to get the rebound... this chick who is a beast, smaller and heavier than I, I block her twice in a row... she aint having it.. next time she comes she goes left shoulder and catches me square with an elbow to the side of my neck... i thought i was paralyzed LOL... I go up to her after and ask her why she going so hard its only a drill... in the softest calmest voice, "I dont know why..."

F'in KILLER

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by Buc Em

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not saying youre lying but i gotta see it to believe it....

I hope he means John Forte from the Fugees, cause there's no way Joe Forte was getting handled by Ivory Latta....like SRAL said, i'd have to see it to believe it. 

Man, Forte was my favorite college player of all time. This man couldn't shoot for +*#$, and we were getting him wide open looks and everything. Latta missed like 4 shots during the 3 hour span that we were out there playing. She's so low to the ground it's hard to stay with her. Forte is still that dude to me though, he was just a bit of a pothead at that point in like 05-06. Some kids came up to him after we were done playing and dude took off his VC Raptors jersey he was wearing and his Jordan 7's, signed em and gave them to the kids.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Buc Em wrote:
laugh.gif

Funny story
laugh.gif

I was at practice, you know helping with drills.... I'm 6'4 about 200 at the time, theyre doing post work going up strong and then fighting to get the rebound... this chick who is a beast, smaller and heavier than I, I block her twice in a row... she aint having it.. next time she comes she goes left shoulder and catches me square with an elbow to the side of my neck... i thought i was paralyzed LOL... I go up to her after and ask her why she going so hard its only a drill... in the softest calmest voice, "I dont know why..."

F'in KILLER

Bro, just another reason why females are +!@*%@% crazy. The athletic ones translate that crazy !@@! out on the court.

they might as well lock this thread....dudes egos way to big to admit anything...just keep lying to yourselves...

Y'all must notta played a decent female college player if you think you could consistently take one of them 1 on 1 (unless you are a decent college-level experienced male) cuz those broads don't %!*% around. For those of you sayin "she couldn't post me down" or "I would treat her just like one of the guys"..... well they treat you like you're just one of the girls, which is to say they don't respect you neither. Broads go real hard, like picks, elbows, pushing, claws + minor PMS fits hard.... it SUCKS playing with a skilled girl cuz that first play that you give her a hard pick, she elbows you in the damn stomach... if you think you beat a WNBA level, top notch, one in a million, worked her whole life to get there athlete.... good luck.
laugh.gif

Forget WNBA, none of us got no shot to beat any active WNBA players. Most of you lying egos can't even beat Cheryl Miller or Nancy Lieberman now. 

as soon as im stepping on the court, i'm punching the chick in the titty to let her not I mean business

Back
Top Bottom