Do you think the best woman bball player can beat you 1 on 1?

yea there are for sure some ignorant dudes out here....you do know as soon as you miss one J its pretty much wrap.... these arent some wack players but hey if it makes you sleep better at night then sure go ahead and think that

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

smh.gif

im pretty sure diana can take half of the dleague on...

REACH
laugh.gif
You can't possibly believe that. Those dudes in the D-League are one BREAK from being in the NBA. They are essentially NBA players. Come on man. Be real

Me personally, yes. I'm not a good one on one player anyway.

But I believe there are people on NT, as I've played against some, who could probably go one on one and at least be competitive, if not win.

This reeks of the "Do you think the Florida Gators could beat the insert crappy NFL team here

To put perspective on it, I went to high school with at least 20 dudes that could take any chick from the WNBA on. But at the same time my high school had 2,000 guys. So basically if you're in the top 1% of male population then you can beat those chicks.

Me, I lost to a chick that played for a mid-major, so yeah I would get killed by a WNBA player. But, I don't think the shorter ones would be able to get at me. Post up, drop step, buckets!!

My boy trains with the Fever during their practices, and he told me Tameka Catchins and a couple of other guards on the team were either better than him or as good as him. And this dude played D1 football as a wideout and is athletic as hell. Anytime I've played ball with him on any court he's been one of the best 2 or 3 players there.

No chance. Maybe if you play college ball. But still. Those gals can play. Don't be fooled by their relative lack of athleticism.

Dude's are fronting in here fam. I've played against a former WNBA player and believe me when I tell you this she was giving dudes WORK! I mean stealing the ball from dudes at mid-court and pulling up from NBA three on fastbreaks. Hell I know some NCAA women that will ball on 98% of NT.

I would have a hard time with somebody like Marissa Coleman, but I could beat Candice Wiggins if had time to get in shape

Not only would the best female basketball player beat every man in here, they would make you cook dinner and wash the dishes for them afterward.

If she's 6'5 or above. There's no way i would let a female post me up and score on me if she's under 6'5. Once we're both on the court, I'll treat her just like any men (pause)

Back
Top Bottom