Do you think roided up bodybuilders can fight?

Lol at anyone thinking Mayweather has the slightest chance in a FIGHT against Dwyane Wade. In a boxing match, Mayweather would PROBABLY win but definitely no knockout unless Mayweather is the one getting knocked out.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

5'6 145 Mayweather vs 6'4 220ish+ Wade.....and elite level NBA athlete at that? You guys obviously haven't fought much in life. Wade's wingspan/arm length is enough to keep Mayweather wherever he wants Mayweather to be.

5'6 145 Mayweather vs 6'4 220ish+ Wade.....and elite level NBA athlete at that? You guys obviously haven't fought much in life. Wade's wingspan/arm length is enough to keep Mayweather wherever he wants Mayweather to be.

You can't be this naive.

Last edited:
Mayweather is 5'8" and his reach is longer than most boxers his size. Even with Wades size advantage, Mayweather will still find an opportunity to land. Do you realize how hard he hits without gloves on? Lebron might have a better chance, but definitely not Wade.

Last edited:
You guys don't know how small Mayweather is in real life. Great boxer skill wise, but he's not walking around just knocking NBA or NFL dudes out. Get real. There's women out there that wouldn't be considered fat that have similar height/weight measurements to Mayweather's lol...

You guys don't know how small Mayweather is in real life. Great boxer skill wise, but he's not walking around just knocking NBA or NFL dudes out. Get real. There's women out there that wouldn't be considered fat that have similar height/weight measurements to Mayweather's lol...
Hes one of the best boxers of all time.  D Wade doesn't know how to punch.  Mayweather wouldn't even get touched by Wade and hed pepper him with so many damn shots it'd be ridiculous.

His size doesn't matter.  He'd maul Wade into submission in a stand up fight.

Money is pound for pound the best fighter in the world right now. Other elite fighters couldn't even touch this guy and you think Wade, a guy who has no boxing/fighting experience with a bad knee is a guarranteed win against him? :lol:
mayweather.gif

2.gif

tumblr_mmccncrdZy1ri2w9zo1_500.gif

k-bigpic.gif

You're giving examples of a boxing match. I thought the question was for a FIGHT. Mayweather can whoop on Adrian Peterson too right? And to the guy that said Wade can't throw a punch, you know this how? If you can take boxing classes, you don't think Wade can as well? You're seeing Mayweather stick and weave guys who are in his weight class that he looks at eye to eye. Him looking up to 6'4 Wade doing that, please. His punches would be angled upwards...

^^ hmmmmm kinda agree. Boxing in itself is a pick and choose sport for the guys on top so saying "the best fighter" doesn't really work. "Best boxer at 143" yeah you could say that. Not down grading boxers at all BTW, just saying what it is

Last edited:
I see these muscle bound dudes come into the crossfit gym I go to and from the looks of it, you just have to tire them out...but that i mean maybe have them do 15sec of work and they are GASSED.  You can proceed to slap them around and go for a knockout

You're giving examples of a boxing match. I thought the question was for a FIGHT. Mayweather can whoop on Adrian Peterson too right? And to the guy that said Wade can't throw a punch, you know this how? If you can take boxing classes, you don't think Wade can as well? You're seeing Mayweather stick and weave guys who are in his weight class that he looks at eye to eye. Him looking up to 6'4 Wade doing that, please. His punches would be angled upwards...

Wouldn't Wade need to lean forward, which would allow Mayweather to set up his counter?

I saw a commercial Melo did recently and he looked like **** on the pads if I remember correctly.

gotJz providing straight comedy in here.... :lol:

Last edited:
this fool gotJz is trollin yall. ive met some stupid people in my day, but im convinced someone who is THAT dumb wouldnt even know how to turn a computer on.

Do you realize how hard he hits without gloves on?

THIS.

The sheer stupidity in this thread. We got dudes thinkin that just cause Mayweather is 5'8 145lbs or whatever that his punches arent going to do damage. Mayweather would drop 100% of the people posting ITT if he unloaded on you without gloves on, and trust, if you wants to touch your face, he's going to touch your face.

Don't matter, you think Mayweather can't dodge Wades punch just because he has longer wingspan? Mayweather is trained to dodge and move around guys and find those openings to hit them. If you aren't a trained fighter, you'll leave yourself open because you wouldn't know what and when to protect yourself. With Wade length, that is just more open body part to hit. Mayweather versus Wade will be like a vulture picking on a dead carcass.

Size isn't everything.

Trolling on another level in this thread.

PBF would murk ANY Nba/NFL/what ever athlete with no training. Not even a question.

Size plays some part, but not all. Instincts is what is key.

Wade is not touching hands on the BEST defensive fighter out now and one of the best of all time. Money simply does NOT get hit. At all! He's set like a record for getting hit the least.

More impressive than Mayweather's own connect percentage is that of Floyd's opponents against him. They land a mere 16 percent of punches thrown, the lowest collective figure recorded in CompuBox's 4,000-fight database.

With a plus/minus connect percentage rating of plus-30 percent, Mayweather is at least twice as effective in the hit-and-don't-get-hit game as any of his contemporaries. Ward, who ranks fifth in Dan Rafael's March pound-for-pound rankings, is next best behind Mayweather with a plus-15 percent differential. And the rest of boxing's elite -- Donaire (plus-7 percent), Martinez (plus-3 percent) and Vitali Klitschko (plus-13 percent) -- don't remotely compare.

In fact, Mayweather's plus-30 rating at welterweight (seven fights, all of them spanning his designated nine-fight prime) measures up as the best of his career. After having dominated at junior welterweight (plus-28), lightweight (plus-22) and junior lightweight (plus-23) during a period that often makes up a fighter's athletic prime, Mayweather, at age 35, seems to be at the peak of his powers.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/7780088/floyd-mayweather-jr-measures-boxing-greats

I think people are assuming that the average sized guy is a boxer or mma fighter. If that's the case then the trained fighter wins 9/10 times. But if its your average Joe vs a bodybuilder, I'm giving the advantage to the bigger dude

I may not even take it any further. Some guys are posting boxing stats, others are talking about Wade would be a dead carcass to Mayweather being a vulture, etc. It's clear that most don't know how it works in real life. That's why there's weight classes and at such strict, low disparities. You guys realize Mayweather doesn't even knock out a lot of his opponents that are in the same weight class albeit they're pro's too. But what makes you think he has the punching power to knock out ppl almost, at, and over 100 lbs heavier than him? What makes you think that J.J. Watt wouldn't eat Mayweather for breakfast? Mayweather vs Dez Bryant? Mayweather vs Terrell Suggs? Mayweather vs James Harrison? Again, get real. These are guys who have explosive strength unlike a lot of bodybuilders. What happens in a fight when one of them grab Mayweather? Or let me guess they can't grab him like they're able to catch a 4.4ish 40 Vick and sling him like he's Mayweather's weight?

I am not going to argue with football players, because they are a different animal and they are trained in a sport that has much, much more contact than BBall.

However, Wade aren't touching those football players. It really is as simple as this, Mayweather is a trained fighter (his whole life) who knows how to find weaknesses of his opponents and defend himself, hell he is the best at defense and he is the best in the world right now.

As for him knocking Wade out, why not? W/o a glove? That would be like sledge hammers to the face. Wade can throw punches but it will be wild, he just isn't trained to fight or defend himself. We are talking about a street fight here, a persons instinct in a fight is to fight with their fist first so right there, Wade is already at a disadvantage. Real life fights usually always try to go punch for punch. Wades first instinct isn't to tackle or put Mayweather in a hold and toss him like a ragdoll, he's going to try and and box, most of us would. And before he even knows it, he'll be down on the floor. Wade isn't going to know or instinctively tuck his chin to his shoulder and tuck his elbows to his body. Mayweather will find these openings for sure, he is a boxer, it is what he does. Wade isn't going to know how to slip to avoid punches. Even if Mayweather isn't able to tag Wades head, that kidney is wide open especially for his height. Again he isn't going to instinctively tuck those elbow in his sides to prevent body shots.

Wades length will be nullified if he can't protect himself because Mayweather will be able to bob and weave and move inside for some shots. He doesn't have the training to know how to use that length to his advantage. And even at his height and leverage, his punching power will likely be much less than that of Mayweather. There is a right form in punching or else he could just hurt himself, Wade isn't trained at this either. Wade is just at a disadvantage. His athleticism and length isn't going to help him much if he doesn't know what he is doing.

As for stats, it is understandable as that is his feats and proves how great he is. As I said before, most real life fights will be handled as fisticuffs so that is already a big advantage to boxers and MMA fighters. It is in their field to hit and hurt people and get hit themselves, it is their job.

Make it a basketball game and reverse Mayweather and Wades size but with the same profession and experience and I'd say Wade will win that game about 99% of the time.

Last edited:
Better question...is there anyone on reality tv that can kick CT from the Real World's ***?
laugh.gif
ct be going off
laugh.gif

people like that u usually hate but i like dude he go crazy over lil dumb **** and be having dudes spooked
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, hes just wild

all it takes is someone with ADHD and hes done, i could totally take CT

bodybuilders?? im not tryin it, theres too many problems when it comes to a fight, it can go down anywhere, i need a ton of space if im about to fight, the ground has to be dry, basically the perfect storm for me to even WANT to fight a bodybuilder 250lbs+, then i need two shots because on the real alcohol brings my strength out

Ignorance not once
I have to agree with DeNs415.  My ex was separated from her husband at the time we started dating, and dude was a monster.  They both lived in the gym, and I'm talking  bout they both hit the gym 5 to 6 times a week.  Me and dude threw hands, and after wards dude was leaking blood all over the place running on E talking bout he aint' had a workout like that in a long time trying to talk **** out all of a sudden.  During that time I literally lived off vodka, beer, and newports: and dude still couldn't hang with these hands. 

I also chucked em with some buff light in the *** security guards at the club during my get in shape strengthening my core phase. Them dudes defiantly weren't ready.  They where all taller and wider then me, and needed mace  and  the police to get me off them(plural).  The funniest thing though was they where talking heavy as hell while I was in line waiting to get into the spot, saying they wish someone would act up tonight so they can serve them.  I didn't get hit once they just kept trying to put me in choke holds, and before you guys say they can't hit you that's why.  They maced the homie that was trying to defuse the situation with peace and then punched him in the nose while he was blinded.

Back
Top Bottom