Do you think JB is ever going to retro the olive 9s ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
air-jordan-9-ix-retro-blacklight-olive-true-red.jpg

The olive 9s are my grails because they were the first pair of jays i ever got and i want them again do you

Think JB is ever going to release them ?

air-jordan-9-ix-retro-blacklight-olive-true-red.jpg

The olive 9s are my grails because they were the first pair of jays i ever got and i want them again do you

Think JB is ever going to release them ?

Still got the OG's sitting in my closet.  Never was a big fan of them, but I keep them around anyway.

These aren't my fave 9s, but with white/true reds, powders, and now charcoals retroing later this year, Ima have to say that the olives are at the top of the chain when it comes to og color 9s. Its been 8 years since their retro release so many will be on the hunt for them.

These aren't my fave 9s, but with white/true reds, powders, and now charcoals retroing later this year, Ima have to say that the olives are at the top of the chain when it comes to og color 9s. Its been 8 years since their retro release so many will be on the hunt for them.

Still got the OG's sitting in my closet.  Never was a big fan of them, but I keep them around anyway.

Maybe...Maybe not; this colorway didn't exactly fly off the selves when they first retroed 8 yrs ago.

Maybe...Maybe not; this colorway didn't exactly fly off the selves when they first retroed 8 yrs ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom