Do you speak like where you're from?

detroit, dayton, and new orleans. which is about right, from PA, lived in NO for 6yrs...

I got Oakland, CA; Rochester, NY; and Arlington, VA.

Grew up in the East Bay so Oakland is accurate. The other two aren't really.

Corona, Bakersfield and Vegas. Pretty accurate since Im in the Southwest the past 10 yrs..

Got Chicago . . .I live 30 minutes outside of the Chi in Northwest Indiana, so it's dead-on!

I got Newark/Patterson, Philadelphia and Yonkers. 
indifferent.gif

I'm from the Northwest (Alaska)!

At least Alaska was partially red on the map. I will admit, some of those questions I had very little idea what they were talking about, so that probably messed with my results. I'll give the quiz another chance.

EDIT: I did it again and got Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. 
indifferent.gif

Once again, Alaska is red, but not the most red!

Last edited:
Is everyone sure, this program just doesn't see what your IP address is and give your current location as the result?

I guess I got that ASAP Mob complex because I'm from NY but I apparently speak like I'm from Texas.

Did the whole quiz and my results wouldn't load.

Boo this man.

so my fellow NYers, do ya'll never use the word ya'll to describe a group of people? I mean saying "you all" is just wayyyyy too much effort.

If I'm asking my friends what they're doing I usually say "what ya'll ****** got up for tonight?"

And boulevard = a median? The ****?

This test makes no damn sense. Just 'cuz I'm from NY doesn't mean I gotta sound like some sorta guido or a Long Island soccer mom.

For example a guido from Brooklyn isn't going to talk like a Rican cat from the Bronx. Doesn't work like that, at all.

Last edited:
Seattle/Tacoma/Portland. Born and raised in Seattle and am now going to school in Portland. Impressive.

Back
Top Bottom