Do you sit or stand? Vol. when you pee

is it really hard to pee while you have a boner? I ask all guys this and they all have a different answer?

If its a semi, you have to appy a lil more pressure and there will be a little discomfort.

If raging...it aint gonna happen. Gotta talk it down a bit.

Last edited:
is it really hard to pee while you have a boner? I ask all guys this and they all have a different answer?

This is why I have an emergency pee bottle, usually a Gatorade 32oz one, not those little 16oz bottles, word to shynop.

If the boner is raging I can try and accomodate my meat into it. The thing that sucks is when I pull my dink out it starts spilling all over myself since the bottle is kept at around an 80 degree angle.

image.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Y'all dudes legit sit down to take a piss?

I expected jokes, but dudes dead *** serious. No disrespect if dude is handicapped, but peeing all over yourself when you stand to piss? the hell? and you think sitting on a toilet seat that houses germs is more hygenic?

Last edited:
Word I'm remembering SN if there ever a summit some of yall are legit BAN in every sense of the phrase

Yoooo co-sign with dude who wears diapers when getting pissy drunk ( no pun ). This comes in so clutch yall know how it is when you drinking always wanting to go to the bathroom and ****. Just let it go and go about your night.

Bruh, if you even consider wearing adult diapers while drinking, you have a problem fam.

No jokes

Yeah that's not even funny. That's a serious psychological problem

Yet you're named girthBrooks :lol:

Gatorade got that wide opening.:pimp:

5-10 even quicker I heard :nerd:

Russ-Troll.gif

Man, I thought pee/poo anxiety was embarrassing. For whatever reason, I literally have a hard time pissing and pooing next to someone else. It was so bad at one point that I almost got a hemorrhoid cause some guy in the stall next to me had the same issue. I like literally sat there thinking he would go first and it was like 8 minutes of just awkward silence of no one going. I had to get up and just went to another floor and dropped a deuce there. It sucks,

View media item 1420841

Sitting is only allowed when you drop a #1 + #2

Sitting just to pee is ayo IMO

Man, I thought pee/poo anxiety was embarrassing. For whatever reason, I literally have a hard time pissing and pooing next to someone else. It was so bad at one point that I almost got a hemorrhoid cause some guy in the stall next to me had the same issue. I like literally sat there thinking he would go first and it was like 8 minutes of just awkward silence of no one going. I had to get up and just went to another floor and dropped a deuce there. It sucks,
l

That happened to me once... Son had the nerve to ask me if I needed some help getting it out. Needless to say, I busted into his stall and rocked his mouth

Hard? ...to piss? Nah.

You just gotta lean forward and do the three point stance. One hand one the wall, legs shoulder width apart and one hand pressing your meat forcefully down. It's like when you're in the pool tryna keep the beach ball under water... you gotta apply that pressure but watch for the pump fake, because if you loose your handle it's gonna be ******* mess.

Now if you just busted a nut and don't go immediately after and it starts to get caked up around the hole, you best squeeze the tip before pissing or else you'll have pee coming out your D sideways trying to circumvent the blockage of the cumcakeage.

As for dudes getting them cheeks touched every time they piss...

:rofl:

Y'all wilin!

Unless you're dropping a deuce , you gotta stand man. It's in and out. And the dudes with pee anxiety or bathroom anxiety at all, what are y'all worried about? I'll take a **** next to the President in the next stall and blow it up too. Idgaf. We all dookie.

Last edited:
Never understood why sitting down to pee as a man was such a big deal. Seems childish.

Kappa

Last edited:
Everyone has those moments where you think you gotta drop a deuce but you get nothing.
Then you get up and realize you just sat down to pee.

Back
Top Bottom