Do you sit or stand? Vol. when you pee

I sit. It's cleaner.

Not sure why people make such a big deal over it.

I always sit down to pee in my home or someone else's home.

Aside from being cleaner, the sitting position also eases your bladder, making sure the bladder is properly emptied.

I don't sit down on public toilets obviously, too disgusting.

Last edited:
A quick google search reveals the average pee is ~16-24 ounces.

Why are people getting up in arms over the position one assumes to remove 16-24 oz of human waste?

Get the **** over yourselves. It doesn't ******* matter, you morons. It all just goes down a drain.

Last edited:

Why are people getting up in arms over the position one assumes to remove 16-24 oz of human waste?

Get the **** over yourselves. It doesn't ******* matter, you morons.

Damn! :lol:

Somebody woke up on the thug side of the bed this morning.

If you sit to pee, I'm not your judge. Do what makes you feel comfortable.

Get the **** over yourselves. It doesn't ******* matter, you morons.
wait, so there is a volume cutoff for the relevance?

at how many ounces does it start to matter

:lol: @ Dudes trying to come up with scientific reasoning to put behind thier b*****assery...

It may be immature, but I can't help but look sideways at a man who chooses to take a seat to take a piss.:lol:

No disrespect, and I tend to not judge, but that just strikes me as super feminine.

Last edited:
In my real life, I do not not know the peeing habit of one single male friend/ family/ acquaintance.

Neither do I.

I'm talking about people in here.

I meam, I didn't even think of this as an option until this thread.:lol:

Last edited:
So you look sideways at people over an internet message board.

Yeup. Immature like you said.

I acknowledged that...but I still really can't see how it isn't weird. Like at what age do you make that decision? I just don't understand the thought process at all.

Growing up, learning to pee, my dad's homophobia wouldn't have allowed him to let me pee sitting down.:lol:

It really has no holding on me at all, of course, but I'm just kind of dumbfounded by how many people in here are saying that they do this.

And last I checked, these people on this message board are still real people. I don't see what difference the forum of the discussion makes on my side eyeing. Why so serious?

Last edited:
^^^ :rofl:

Ol danny glover too old for this **** applesauce eatin tom joyner cruise geriatric "DO YOU KNOW WAT TIME IT IS??" wen they get a booty call sittin cats

I acknowledged that...but I still really can't see how it isn't weird. Like at what age do you make that decision? I just don't understand the thought process at all.

Growing up, learning to pee, my dad's homophobia wouldn't have allowed him to let me pee sitting down.:lol:

It really has no holding on me at all, of course, but I'm just kind of dumbfounded by how many people in here are saying that they do this.

And last I checked, these people on this message board are still real people. I don't see what difference the forum of the discussion makes on my side eyeing. Why so serious?

A toilet is/ has a seat. Like 50% of the time you're going to be seated while using the it. Is it really that much of a stretch for someone to prefer sitting down for every time they use it?

And let's say you meet one of these so called squatters in person. You're really gonna be thinking about that fact at all? And that's masculine how?

Thats mad work to sit down in pee, urinal is so much faster.

I only piss and sit when I take the throne, otherwise its standing. Just more convenient, plus public restrooms are nasty. I do try to stand up and pee in a toilet than urinal. Pee splashes are not the bidness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom