Do you sit or stand? Vol. when you pee

JohnnyRedStorm

47,431 Posts. Joined 4/2008

HarlemToTheBronx

43,303 Posts. Joined 12/2003

BLASTERCOMBO

17,320 Posts. Joined 10/2013

you guys don't even got the time to go piss in the first place...living that diaper life tryna' keep ya lives relevant on NT...no time for dookies in between refreshes...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 It's real to him

:rofl:

You're genuinely mad. I genuinely don't get how you get urine on yourself when standing.

I haven't said anything disrespectful to anyone in here, why you coming at me, bro?

So damn sensitive. Makes sense, considering you sit to pee.

Last edited:
I'll post 100 more times today. I sit at work and play online all day. Might bust out the star craft and take a 2 hour lunch break. During nba and nfl games I'll post slander on repeat. Fight me :pimp:

Last edited:
im a day trader I'm always on my laptop and bring it into the bathroom with me as well so yeah b i dont take breaks from the computer the computer goes everywhere with me
Do you post while you pee standing up?

That's the ultimate alpha move, breh.
ive done it before :lol: I've got a hamper in there thats about waste high so it makes a for a good desk in the interim

Right?

first off, if i am home, or anywhere where i feel comfortable sitting down and i am only taking a number 1, i sit down. if i am in public and i have to take a piss and its only a number 1 i will take in stall (standing for the most part) rather than a urinal and make sure i wipe completely and ensure no residue is left or rolling out when i am done...

If i feel comfortable sitting down in a public place (most of the time i don't) I will sit down and piss, and make sure i layer the toilet 2-3 times (like i mentioned in my first post but people ignored)...

if i am taking care to sit down, trust me i am not letting my butt cheeks hit anything but paper...

standing in a urinal is extremely disgusting: get splatter, there is no toilet paper around to wipe your head and make sure you don't get any when you put it back in your pants...the good ol' shake and reload back in your pants, I guarantee you causes urine to hit your boxers...

you guys are naive...it is easier to stand, but the possibility of getting urine on your clothes is extremely high...

the same dudes saying it is a nuisance to sit down are not wiping themselves up in the first place after taking a piss standing up... and probably aren't even washing their hands...so its irrelevant for you to even care about hygiene...

you guys are trapped in this fake ideology of femininity and masculinity...when the amount of feminine tendencies on this board are at an all time high....

and the same dudes clownin' and tryna make this into a homosexual think...please lets not go into some of y'all posting histories and really show the true homosexual tendencies you guys truly have...

and ksteezy? you srs bruh? aren't you a nurse? you should know the pros and cons of sitting versus standing especially when it comes to hygiene...

Man Take yo professor X pissin drinkin green tea wit yo pinky in the air steve harvey show watchin pattin oil off da pizza lifetime watchin *** to bed bath and beyond and exfoliate yo face b

Last edited:

You're genuinely mad. I genuinely don't get how you get urine on yourself when standing.

I haven't said anything disrespectful to anyone in here, why you coming at me, bro?

These two sit to pee clowns been coming at your head this whole thread for no reason :rofl:

Last edited:
A quick google search reveals the average pee is ~16-24 ounces.

Why are people getting up in arms over the position one assumes to remove 16-24 oz of human waste?

Get the **** over yourselves. It doesn't ******* matter, you morons. It all just goes down a drain.

Right?

first off, if i am home, or anywhere where i feel comfortable sitting down and i am only taking a number 1, i sit down. if i am in public and i have to take a piss and its only a number 1 i will take in stall (standing for the most part) rather than a urinal and make sure i wipe completely and ensure no residue is left or rolling out when i am done...

If i feel comfortable sitting down in a public place (most of the time i don't) I will sit down and piss, and make sure i layer the toilet 2-3 times (like i mentioned in my first post but people ignored)...

if i am taking care to sit down, trust me i am not letting my butt cheeks hit anything but paper...

standing in a urinal is extremely disgusting: get splatter, there is no toilet paper around to wipe your head and make sure you don't get any when you put it back in your pants...the good ol' shake and reload back in your pants, I guarantee you causes urine to hit your boxers...

you guys are naive...it is easier to stand, but the possibility of getting urine on your clothes is extremely high...

the same dudes saying it is a nuisance to sit down are not wiping themselves up in the first place after taking a piss standing up... and probably aren't even washing their hands...so its irrelevant for you to even care about hygiene...

you guys are trapped in this fake ideology of femininity and masculinity...when the amount of feminine tendencies on this board are at an all time high....

and the same dudes clownin' and tryna make this into a homosexual think...please lets not go into some of y'all posting histories and really show the true homosexual tendencies you guys truly have...

and ksteezy? you srs bruh? aren't you a nurse? you should know the pros and cons of sitting versus standing especially when it comes to hygiene...

This was brewing within you for a while huh? LOL

Dude is really mad nobody took the time to read his English 1b essay on urination. Dude typing with his shirt off now hitting that reply button with all his power

Last edited:
Now, I never took it that far. (though that was amazing)

You guys totally missed my point. Go back and look. I said I am a majority stand up pee-er.

My whole point was trying to draw any conclusions about a person because they sit down is ridiculously stupid and baseless.

Best explanation I got was "my dad was a homophobe so I couldn't pee sitting down" as if that's a valid reason.

Last edited:

These two sit to pee clowns been coming at your head this whole thread for no reason :rofl:
As long as I'm not bugging.:lol:

Dude came at my neck like I said something foul. I just don't get it.:lol:

im a day trader I'm always on my laptop and bring it into the bathroom with me as well so yeah b i dont take breaks from the computer the computer goes everywhere with me
Do you post while you pee standing up?

That's the ultimate alpha move, breh.
ive done it before :lol: I've got a hamper in there thats about waste high so it makes a for a good desk in the interim

Respect.

This is a real man here.:pimp: :lol:

Man Take yo professor X pissin drinkin green tea wit yo pinky in the air steve harvey show watchin pattin oil off da pizza lifetime watchin *** to bed bath and beyond and exfoliate yo face b

This thread is comedy!

Yall brothas that piss while standing have yall tried the sit down method??

I like to sit because the pressure that my urine exits my eggplant is really high so if i dont aim good enough it goes everywhere

So when i sit i just let it dangle and release

Much easier

I like to sit because the pressure that my urine exits my eggplant is really high so if i dont aim good enough it goes everywhere

Much easier
I got a BBC it goes in the toilet water
sick.gif
 if I sit down. You clearly don't have an eggplant.

Much easier
Okay, well that makes some sense then. There's logic to that.

You still gay, though.

Jk.:lol:

That's all I wanted. Something more than 'I pee all over myself when I stand', 'cause I really did not understand that.:lol:

Last edited:
I say bless our ancestors who conceived of a seated method to dispose of our bodily waste.

That we can afford to discuss such frivolous concepts as the legitmacy of the seated male pee is a testament to how far we have come.

Back
Top Bottom