Do You Regret Not Going To Prom?

i didn't think it was that great :-\ whatever no biggie. i wish i knew how to dance back then

i didn't think it was that great :-\ whatever no biggie. i wish i knew how to dance back then

You gotta decide if its worth going. If my prom was worthy of going to I'd be all up in there but it wasn't. We def made up for it at after prom and events after that as you should if you miss it.

You gotta decide if its worth going. If my prom was worthy of going to I'd be all up in there but it wasn't. We def made up for it at after prom and events after that as you should if you miss it.

no ........ it was going to be awkward as hell and that's the only reason I didn't go .... but I do regret falling asleep and not going to the after parties

These guys that say they don't regret missing Prom Night are straight BETA. I mean seriously what is there better to do than pregame in a limo, get to the dinner plastered and munch on the buffet, then proceed to grind on your date the entire time. While you BETAS might think the night ends here, us ALPHAS know better, after a nice long grind sesh you and your crew leave early with your dates and take them to the suite/party house you rented for the weekend and proceed to all smash simultaneously in different rooms, after this you get even more plastered with your buddies and if you can still manage to get an erection by the end of the night you smash your date yet again.

These guys that say they don't regret missing Prom Night are straight BETA. I mean seriously what is there better to do than pregame in a limo, get to the dinner plastered and munch on the buffet, then proceed to grind on your date the entire time. While you BETAS might think the night ends here, us ALPHAS know better, after a nice long grind sesh you and your crew leave early with your dates and take them to the suite/party house you rented for the weekend and proceed to all smash simultaneously in different rooms, after this you get even more plastered with your buddies and if you can still manage to get an erection by the end of the night you smash your date yet again.

no ........ it was going to be awkward as hell and that's the only reason I didn't go .... but I do regret falling asleep and not going to the after parties

Son I had a better time going to a club with my boys instead.
Random breezys > chicks you've seen every day for the past 4 (5 if your dumb) years.

Son I had a better time going to a club with my boys instead.
Random breezys > chicks you've seen every day for the past 4 (5 if your dumb) years.

you only get one

i didnt decide to go to my grad thing until a week before. a friend from who transferred to another high school was attending and had a date. his table told him i changed my mind so he ditched her and gave me the ticket
laugh.gif

i had fun. my friends who didnt go did regret it

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

only BETAS wait til prom night to smash real ALPHAS smash whenever 
grin.gif

grin.gif

you only get one

i didnt decide to go to my grad thing until a week before. a friend from who transferred to another high school was attending and had a date. his table told him i changed my mind so he ditched her and gave me the ticket
laugh.gif

i had fun. my friends who didnt go did regret it

Originally Posted by taymane23

grin.gif
Where in my post did I say that we had never smashed our dates before? You must be a salty BETA that missed out on the debauchery that is Prom Night.

grin.gif
Where in my post did I say that we had never smashed our dates before? You must be a salty BETA that missed out on the debauchery that is Prom Night.

grin.gif
naw I didn't go but tha simps took their dates to prom but I was with their dates after prom charlie sheen 
pimp.gif

grin.gif
naw I didn't go but tha simps took their dates to prom but I was with their dates after prom charlie sheen 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom