Do you judge girls based on how their moms look?

Different genes?
Side note: 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

you should consider it i think.

usually its pretty good indicator long term

but 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

whats good with that pic tho

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

There is no way in hell this is a "real" account.

It has to be a 2nd account someone's had stashed.

IP check???
I agree. I'm calling ducktales. That picture is 6 years old:

Camera Make: FUJIFILM
Camera Model: FinePix A200
Image Date: 2004:02:06 12:46:47
Flash Used: Yes (Auto)
Focal Length: 5.5mm (35mm equivalent: 50mm)
CCD Width: 4.04mm
Exposure Time: 0.017 s (1/60)
Aperture: f/4.6
ISO equiv: 100
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: program (Auto)

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Maaaaan please...weeks ago you had no idea wat a perm or a hotcomb was...NOW you have old pics of yourself doing arts & crafts with permed hair?!

You're really on soem next next-level %@#%. Worried about your pics online at first (being a prosecutor and all), now you'll have tagged pics? AND u had applied to art school? tho You just finished law school? Your mom still makes your jeans for you??

I hope whoeever is writing your show is paid well. Thanks.

p.s: mytmouse across the chesticles...or you're just another bugger telling porky pies.

What?  My mom put a perm in my hair when I was in the 3rd grade.  I had a perm up until recent years when I cut all my hair off and started over with the natural look. 

I applied and was in advertising school for a semester, but it was expensive.  My dad would not support me there, so I couldn't finish.  Law school, he supported/supports. 
wink.gif

rsbkg5.jpg

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by SShanique

I'm going to post a pic of myself doing arts & crafts. I hardly ever do that, but when I do, I always enjoy it. This is an ad I made for applying to advertising school. It's old. I even had a perm back then.
laugh.gif
But it shows that I've always been the same person with the same interests.

opybf5.jpg
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at them Jordache jumpoffs you rockin in this pic. What wash are those jeans ma?

I said the picture was old.  I don't even have those jeans anymore, but they were Express jeans.  I haven't worn Jordache since the 1st grade.

This girl IS the female DC. Their threads are guaranteed to go   every time so ya'll can't be mad when you find yourself with an overweight troll

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

There is no way in hell this is a "real" account.

It has to be a 2nd account someone's had stashed.

IP check???
Yeah, a second account that was made in 2000, nearly a year after NT was created, and decided to unleash on us now.

I don't know what's worse if a guy meets my mom before he meets me or after...her personality is off the chart, while I'm slightly more reserved until someone gets to really know me. According to NT she's hotter than me (which I concur with) so at best I just hope when guys see her they think to themselves I hope she grows old as graciously as her mother. *shrugs

Are you sure you're not a fire marshal??

I know youre not THAT oblivious, but you just keep walking right into flames...

p.s: ur pic needs a face...and a bare chest...and NT on your laptop...and of course your grandmother in the background confirming thats you

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Maaaaan please...weeks ago you had no idea wat a perm or a hotcomb was...NOW you have old pics of yourself doing arts & crafts with permed hair?!

You're really on soem next next-level %@#%. Worried about your pics online at first (being a prosecutor and all), now you'll have tagged pics? AND u had applied to art school? tho You just finished law school? Your mom still makes your jeans for you??

I hope whoeever is writing your show is paid well. Thanks.

p.s: mytmouse across the chesticles...or you're just another bugger telling porky pies.

What?  My mom put a perm in my hair when I was in the 3rd grade.  I had a perm up until recent years when I cut all my hair off and started over with the natural look. 

I applied and was in advertising school for a semester, but it was expensive.  My dad would not support me there, so I couldn't finish.  Law school, he supported/supports. 
wink.gif

rsbkg5.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
them colored edges got me weak

Back
Top Bottom