Do you judge girls based on how their moms look?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

If he really meant what he said, well he is a douche of a man and she deserves better. What a shallow %@@*@%%. So he is expecting for himself to look like a sculted perfect wax figure of a hunk himself? Who says in 20 years he is not going to have a bald conehead with a beer pot belly and shriveled raisin balls?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why are you taking ANYTHING the OP says seriously?  [/color]
alien.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by SShanique

There's a guy who My boyfriend broke up with his girlfriend me, and among the reasons he listed for the breakup was he saw what her my mom looked like and knew she  I would look like that in about 20 years.  What do y'all think of this?
I think you may as well confess.

Nah, that wasn't me. 
laugh.gif
  My mom looks pretty good to be 53, although I can't understand her weight issues.  She was always thin and wanting to gain weight.  Now that she is bigger, she loves it.  

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Sshanique, ive acquired a crush on you. Send me a private message. I would like to get to know you
smile.gif

Yeah right!  You already cussed me out in an unsolicited PM. 
sick.gif

OP, ya boy does know that it takes two people to make a baby, right?

a child could easily favor the Dad or possibly show equal characteristics between both parents..

Ignorance. smh...

not on the looks but personality, usually the daughter shares the same views or behaves very similar (from my experience)

laugh.gif

Pics of girl and her moms.

There's been sitcom eps about this topic. No I wouldn't judge a chick or ditch her over this cuz if I planned on staying for the long haul I'd make sure w/e I don't like that can be changed will be.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

If he really meant what he said, well he is a douche of a man and she deserves better. What a shallow %@@*@%%. So he is expecting for himself to look like a sculted perfect wax figure of a hunk himself? Who says in 20 years he is not going to have a bald conehead with a beer pot belly and shriveled raisin balls?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why are you taking ANYTHING the OP says seriously?  [/color]
alien.gif

Exactly!...please
grin.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by CheGTR

There's a guy who broke up with his girlfriend, and among the reasons he listed for the breakup was he saw what her mom looked like and knew she would look like that in about 20 years.  What do y'all think of this?

heeeeere we go...you know coming into this, i thought
eyes.gif
who the !$#@ seriously asks that question?? you dont just date a girl and meet her mom the next day.

THEN, i see who posted it. Here comes the nonsense. Before you post, I think you should browse this first:
Dating_for_Dummies.jpg

I said "girlfriend" not a girl you're just dating.  If you have a serious girlfriend, you'll presumably meet her family at some point. 
eyes.gif

Honestly, Seriously.. SShanique it was fun while it lasted.. but we need you to leave NT get out of here...in each of your threads people get banned because you say stupid things and bring out the inner SamuelTurner in everyone.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif

Pics of girl and her moms.

There's been sitcom eps about this topic. No I wouldn't judge a chick or ditch her over this cuz if I planned on staying for the long haul I'd make sure w/e I don't like that can be changed will be.
I was wondering when someone was going to ask for pics of her and her mom. 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Honestly, Seriously.. SShanique it was fun while it lasted.. but we need you to leave NT get out of here...in each of your threads people get banned because you say stupid things and bring out the inner SamuelTurner in everyone.

Who got banned?  And how is this a stupid question?  I asked a guy why he broke up with this girl he had made a big over, and that was one of the reasons he told me.  I'm just asking if other guys think like that.

Why hasn't NT forced the issue and demanded tagged pics?

I kinda feel bad this dude just posted some random chick's pics and said it was him. Throwing ppl under the bus for no reason.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Sshanique, ive acquired a crush on you. Send me a private message. I would like to get to know you
smile.gif

Yeah right!  You already cussed me out in an unsolicited PM. 
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I bet everything this SShanique character is a male.

I'm with ya. No way anyone is this naive/curious. My bet is that this is THB with another account.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I bet everything this SShanique character is a male.

I'm with ya. No way anyone is this naive. My bet is that this is THB with another account.
laugh.gif
 at SShanique. She gets abused every time she post on NT. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

People got banned over her?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom