Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

She didn't want to exude sex "AT" her wedding, she ain't say nothing about the after party. There's a time and place for things imo. Id slap the **** out of someone if I had to but probably not at the Oscar's barring any extenuating circumstances.

Last edited:
It just seemed like things were getting misconstrued and that post was making it seem like things were represented falsely. but honestly I don't know who that is, nor care, I'm not really into celeb gossip so my bad if somehow that post purporting to clear things up, is in fact muddying the waters.

If you really loved your dog you would make sure they are secured in your car while driving, not playing in your lap or slobbering over the car behind you with it's head out the window.
This reminds me of people who let their cats outside or lets their dogs hike off leash.

They're the first ones crying whiskers got eaten by a coyote or their dog got attacked by another dog :lol:

I mean is a leash really going to save a dog from a coyote attack?

Ford Mustang Wasn't Satisfied With Just Taking Out Spectators So It Also  Hit A Dodge Challenger | Carscoops

I mean is a leash really going to save a dog from a coyote attack?

Ford Mustang Wasn't Satisfied With Just Taking Out Spectators So It Also  Hit A Dodge Challenger | Carscoops't Satisfied With Just Taking Out Spectators So It Also  Hit A Dodge Challenger | Carscoops

A leash will absolutely save your dog if a coyote is near because they don't usually approach humans.

That said, in LA, cats are really the only pets that get eaten by coyotes because people think it's wise to leave their cats outside.

Back
Top Bottom