Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Pretty sure it started because the settlers thought our souls were leaving our bodies or something :lol:
I've heard 2 things:
1. If you don't say the magic words, THE DEMON THAT WAS JUST SNEEZED OUT WILL ENTER YOUUUUU!!! Saying 'Bless you' is actually protecting the person saying it.
2. Demons are everywhere, constantly. When you sneeze, THEY ENTER THE OPENED MOUTH... but if someone said 'Bless you,' the demon EXITS, just like that!

One of the things I lose a LOTTTTTTA sleep over is that I will never know what we (mankind) will be like without spiritual beliefs.
I hate them.

(Disclaimer: I don't hate people that hold spiritual beliefs. Don't do that.)

My baby sister used to get an attitude when no one said bless you. Talk bout, “Umm Hatchoo…???”, so now saying bless you is kind of a running joke.

mplsdunk mplsdunk jacket came in. Definitely seems like it’ll last a long time.

loving how plain it is outside of the two front buttons with the branding.

Color is “olive drab” but definitely in the middle between dark olive and a brown (pics make it look brown)

IMG_9901.jpeg

Unpopular opinion: I preferred Xmen vs. Sf / Marvel vs. SF than anything from the Marvel vs. Capcom series.

But I would love to get another xmen vs. Sf

Growing up, being a freak wasn't a bad thing. They came out at night, some were super, and sometimes we even got ours on. Freaknic was one of the greatest social events ever had. When did it become bad thing?

Last edited:
Growing up, being a freak wasn't a bad thing. They came out at night, some were super, and sometimes we even got ours on. Freaknic was one of the greatest social events ever had. When did it become bad thing?

I mean society has convinced women that moving like dudes when it comes to "how they move" somehow benefits them in the long run.

You have strippers organizing slot walks to reinforce that idea.

If anything, it's the most stripper/pron/regular woman lines have ever been blurred.

So I think it isn't viewed as a bad thing when compared to the past.

I mean society has convinced women that moving like dudes when it comes to "how they move" somehow benefits them in the long run.

You have strippers organizing slot walks to reinforce that idea.

If anything, it's the most stripper/pron/regular woman lines have ever been blurred.

So I think it isn't viewed as a bad thing when compared to the past.
My thought started when I was listening to the Drake vs Kendrick beef. I get the pedo stuff being a diss, but the 69 god and freaky *** lines had me confused. Growing up I wanted to go to Freaknic because of the stories id heard :lol: sounded like fun to me

Eh, IMO the best thinb about Not Like Us is the playful *** tone of the song. I kinda felt like Kendrick was just saying whatever sounded funny atm.

Back
Top Bottom