Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Jordan is not the GOAT, he is a product of Nike's superb marketing. It's how you have cats who've never seen Jordan play still buying up the shoes, even if they have no clue what number Jordan they're wearing...

Wilson Evolution basketballs suck, so do the Solution. From the feel, to the channels.

I hate having to play with them every time I hoop because dudes swear they are best.

And I am pissed at Spalding for ruining the TF-1000 and cursing me to his hell.

This is starting to be fact a that Wilson evolution balls are garbage. I’ve played full court games where my shot was very critical to us winning and the ball will hold the sweat. Thus making it slip out my hands. It has grip, but the grip sucks.

The only reason why the evolution is used in indoor basketball play cause it’s affordable and can easily be found in aisle of your local sports store. So your gonna see the #metoo guys with this ball at your local parkb or 24 fitness.

Let me introduce you to two basketballs. That have optimal feel/touch/performance.

“The rock” from andaconda sports is by far the best basketball I’ve personally ever owned, in my life. The feel, touch and performance matches that of a official nba Spalding ball but not the high price. You can find it on the interwebs for $30-$50.

Unfortunately I lost the 1 I had at 24 fitness but I’m buying 3 of them this February.
0B16A5D6-C425-453F-A8B4-5597A779D9D7.jpeg

I haven’t tried this one but it’s getting great feedback, new company but the ball has a unique look to it, that some douche bag wouldn’t even dare to steal from you. $70 bucks though but it’s well worth it from the review I’m reading about. Copping this one in February.

The season creator ball.

DC8B57FE-E212-4DA0-9A09-190F8DF9ABFB.png

Jordan is not the GOAT, he is a product of Nike's superb marketing. It's how you have cats who've never seen Jordan play still buying up the shoes, even if they have no clue what number Jordan they're wearing...

He was the greatest player of his era. Can we agree with that?
Of all time, that is a generational thing, people of different ages will say different.players

I’m taking Jordan, for the chip over lebron. Jordan compared to lebron. Jordan has way more finesse and clutch than lebron does. Lebron will win but he won’t win /finish like Jordan.

This is starting to be fact a that Wilson evolution balls are garbage. I’ve played full court games where my shot was very critical to us winning and the ball will hold the sweat. Thus making it slip out my hands. It has grip, but the grip sucks.

The only reason why the evolution is used in indoor basketball play cause it’s affordable and can easily be found in aisle of your local sports store. So your gonna see the #metoo guys with this ball at your local parkb or 24 fitness.

Let me introduce you to two basketballs. That have optimal feel/touch/performance.

“The rock” from andaconda sports is by far the best basketball I’ve personally ever owned, in my life. The feel, touch and performance matches that of a official nba Spalding ball but not the high price. You can find it on the interwebs for $30-$50.

Unfortunately I lost the 1 I had at 24 fitness but I’m buying 3 of them this February.
0B16A5D6-C425-453F-A8B4-5597A779D9D7.jpeg

I haven’t tried this one but it’s getting great feedback, new company but the ball has a unique look to it, that some douche bag wouldn’t even dare to steal from you. $70 bucks though but it’s well worth it from the review I’m reading about. Copping this one in February.

The season creator ball.

DC8B57FE-E212-4DA0-9A09-190F8DF9ABFB.png
Thanks famb. Really appreciate it.

look into molten baskteballs as well, thet pretty good, haven't owned one but "REAL" ballers have one.
Brah I am in my third Molten GG7. My latest one my girl got me for X-Mas but I have not used it yet.

I like the ball but with my previous two, I never got a chance to break them in because the first times I took them to the gym, someone ran off with them. :lol:

I'm hoping my boy can sneak me a couple GL7 basketballs this summer when team USA comes through. IIam no gonna drop the money for a leather basketball nor do I got the patience to break in a leather ball. And if someone ran off with a ball I paid $120 basketball, I would start putting hands on random folk on the ellipticals

Last edited:
Brah I am in my third Molten GG7. My latest one my girl got me for X-Mas but I have not used it yet.

I like the ball but with my previous two, I never got a chance to break them in because the first times I took them to the gym, someone ran off with them. :lol:

I'm hoping my boy can sneaks me a couple GL7 basketballs this summer when team USA comes through. IIam no gonna drop the money for a leather basketball nor do I got the patience to break in a leather ball. And if someone ran off with a ball I paid $120 basketball, I would start putting hands on random folk on the ellipticals

facts man. i was mad that i either lost or someone stolen my "ROCK" ball it was to damm good for a non-leather ball but it took sometime for that ball come in the mail for me.

I just copped a nike versa tact bastketball for $6 bucks at ROSS(got lucky it was just there chilling in the checkout lanes), im okay with bringing that to the gym or it get "stolen" but im gonna punch someone in the face if they dare try to steal my "Rock" ball again on my "Season creator".

Last edited:
San Francisco is the worst first world wealthy big city on the planet. I'm too lazy to change my user name; I live in the Bay Area suburbs which are 100x nicer, but unfortunately still have to go to the city for work.

The city itself is visually nice, but I've been to every major comparable European and Asian city on earth; there is no city with this many filthy and crazy people on every block. Disgusting.

San Francisco is the worst first world wealthy big city on the planet. I'm too lazy to change my user name; I live in the Bay Area suburbs which are 100x nicer, but unfortunately still have to go to the city for work.

The city itself is visually nice, but I've been to every major comparable European and Asian city on earth; there is no city with this many filthy and crazy people on every block. Disgusting.

Your describing facts man. This isn't really an opinion merely an observation from a sociological perspective. However, I can understand what you mean. NYC is setup like this.

when my friends and fam visit and they ask me to show them around sf

frustrated-sigh-gif-5.gif

when my friends and fam visit and they ask me to show them around sf

frustrated-sigh-gif-5.gif

The downtown areas of San Mateo, Palo Alto, Mountain View, San Jose (this one used to be grimy before but is a lot better now),Santana Row, Koreatown Santa Clara, Fremont, etc.>>>>>>>downtown SF. Yeah, they're not as "exciting", but they're 100x cleaner and easier to walk around at any hour of the night. Areas like Pac Heights, Marina, North Beach, etc. are nice, but most people don't go to the city to hang out in those areas.

Don't get me wrong, I've been to some cities with grime and have still enjoyed it there. For example, I went to Jakarta recently, and it's very high end and grimy combined, along with people having to live in poverty to survive there. But you know what? There aren't crackheads taking a @#$@ on the middle of the sidewalk, crazy people screaming profanities and jacking off in the middle of the street, or people publicly shooting up heroin like it's not a big deal. I'm not disgusted by homeless (I feel bad for them being priced out in an expensive area); I'm disgusted by these insane addicts leaving trash and @#$@ everywhere and making visitors uncomfortable . It's embarrassing.

Before my family moved to the suburbs, I spent my childhood in the Mission. It makes me laugh when these out of town hipsters want to pay $3K+ for an apartment near 16th and Mission, aka the second highest fiend kick it spot after Civic Center Station.

The downtown areas of San Mateo, Palo Alto, Mountain View, San Jose (this one used to be grimy before but is a lot better now),Santana Row, Koreatown Santa Clara, Fremont, etc.>>>>>>>downtown SF. Yeah, they're not as "exciting", but they're 100x cleaner and easier to walk around at any hour of the night. Areas like Pac Heights, Marina, North Beach, etc. are nice, but most people don't go to the city to hang out in those areas.

Don't get me wrong, I've been to some cities with grime and have still enjoyed it there. For example, I went to Jakarta recently, and it's very high end and grimy combined, along with people having to live in poverty to survive there. But you know what? There aren't crackheads taking a @#$@ on the middle of the sidewalk, crazy people screaming profanities and jacking off in the middle of the street, or people publicly shooting up heroin like it's not a big deal. I'm not disgusted by homeless (I feel bad for them being priced out in an expensive area); I'm disgusted by these insane addicts leaving trash and @#$@ everywhere and making visitors uncomfortable . It's embarrassing.

Before my family moved to the suburbs, I spent my childhood in the Mission. It makes me laugh when these out of town hipsters want to pay $3K+ for an apartment near 16th and Mission, aka the second highest fiend kick it spot after Civic Center Station.

I read all of this and thought of Austin, TX. Beautiful and grimy all at the same time.

Your describing facts man. This isn't really an opinion merely an observation from a sociological perspective. However, I can understand what you mean. NYC is setup like this.

I think it's an unpopular opinion as well though. People always talk about how much they love it there. Mention "SF is disgusting" to a person who just moved there 3 years ago and watch how they react. They'll call you a heartless gentrifier, as if I'm not someone who has been around here my whole life aside from my university days.

NYC smells awful and has trash everywhere, but the city does a lot more to contain the amount of crazy fiends to specific areas, compared to here where they just roam freely everywhere.

Last edited:
Rose McGowan is trying to sell a book.
Fresh Prince > Seinfeld
I believe in conspiracies, but I think real conspiracies are more capitalistic than supernatural.
People who believe in the Illuminati and all that mess just can't wrap their minds around other people having that type of success. They have to believe it's some type of trick or those people were "choosen" in order to accept it.

People act like Jordan was winning his whole career. He played in the hand check era. Who cares. He also played in the least athletic era.

Showtime Lakers were done. Bad boys were done. Celtics were done.

Rose McGowan is trying to sell a book.
Fresh Prince > Seinfeld
I believe in conspiracies, but I think real conspiracies are more capitalistic than supernatural.
People who believe in the Illuminati and all that mess just can't wrap their minds around other people having that type of success. They have to believe it's some type of trick or those people were "choosen" in order to accept it.

I believe this as well.

Back
Top Bottom