Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

The gas leaf blower ban that is currently trending is bs. Bunch of Karen's who couldn't hear their pilates instructor while working from home banded together and are getting them, an no other gas powered 2 cycle engine, banned. Coming to a town near you. I still use my gas back pack leaf blower because it's 8 years old and never needed anything but gas and my back.

Damn, I actually enjoy that sound of leaf blowers and lawn mowers on a Saturday morning. Its nostalgic.

The gas leaf blower ban that is currently trending is bs. Bunch of Karen's who couldn't hear their pilates instructor while working from home banded together and are getting them, an no other gas powered 2 cycle engine, banned. Coming to a town near you. I still use my gas back pack leaf blower because it's 8 years old and never needed anything but gas and my back.

Is it the "Karens" that are pushing for this or environmental groups that are trying to improve the quality of life in Earth. I don't think this is a Karen thing at all.

Same as the push for electric cars.

If I needed one I’d prolly get a gas one just for funsies

Sounds cool and seems fun

You out there lookin like SpongeBob in the leaf blower episode?

Is it the "Karens" that are pushing for this or environmental groups that are trying to improve the quality of life in Earth. I don't think this is a Karen thing at all.

Same as the push for electric cars.
If it was a push for electric landscaping equipment it would make sense. If was a push to ban 2 stroke engines it would make sense. It's a ban against loud *** leaf blowers only.

Gas Leaf blowers being quiet is beyond unpopular opinion, that's ignoring fax. Battery powered leaf blowers don't make much noise or wind.

A lot of the electric stuff is just to make a buck and virtue signaling.

I have an electric lawn mower because I have a small lawn and it’s easy to maintain.

Now if you hand me and electric chop saw at work instead of my 2 stroke Stihl I’ll politely ask you to return it.

I understand banning 2 stroke outboards because they make an oil slick on lakes. But lawn equipment is crazy.

I am all in on the ego brand of yard equipment and power tools. I have a mower, trimmer, two leaf blowers, snow blower and their power washer. They are only slightly quieter than their gas powered counterparts and the batteries are expensive but the maintenance is low and they are pretty reliable.

If your lawn equipment ain’t from the 80’s and run on gasoline or diesel, or anything else you decide to put in it, you got soft hands

That’s what I hear anyway
IMG_1189.gif

Well said sir

Back
Top Bottom