Do you have any friends that lie about how much alcohol they drink? Vol. what's the point?

Originally Posted by Frijolero

just fill a keg up with o'douls, and have some one recording.
roll.gif

you'd have to give out one of these at the end of the night...

Lunch_OscarStatue_325.jpg

i puked violently after 11 shots, and people on here responded saying "man that ain't !*+@" and one dude really said "i had 3 shots of goosewith lunch"
eyes.gif

i'm glad i have a relatively low tolerance, it means i save money and intake less empty calories. alcohol is nothing but empty calories.

Originally Posted by KL9

I drank 5-6 shots yesterday and I was gone,
laugh.gif
word haha, I see no point in people bragging, after 10 shots of anything 80 proof Im pretty much SPINNING, a couple more and Im knocked out
laugh.gif

I totally agree. If anything it makes you look bad, because a high tolerance indicates liver damage.

I was at a party last nite and dude came in talking big
we were doing keg stands and he said he could do a minute 20
He did a keg stand and started spitting put beer at 17seconds

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by KL9

I drank 5-6 shots yesterday and I was gone,
laugh.gif
word haha, I see no point in people bragging, after 10 shots of anything 80 proof Im pretty much SPINNING, a couple more and Im knocked out
laugh.gif
I might've taken 1 or 2 more, considering they filled these to the top:

dixie-cups.jpg

I'll say 5-7 shot; two of 151, and the rest Vodka (don't even know name and etc
laugh.gif
).

smh.gif
@ someone putting sriracha sauce in my Jello shot.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Why even count? Me and my friends just drink.
But we do have a "shot monitor".
laugh.gif

"Shot's on you"
"That's not a full shot"
"I guess I'm the only one drinking"

I had a friend who said he could drink a case of beer to himself. I chuckled everytime he said it.

I get faded by the 5th, 6th. Sometimes I keep goin but I automatically lose count since I black out.

I'm probably the last person to make up anything online, but I had a friend who took 22 shots of Vodka in our senior year of high school.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

yep
smh.gif

thing is i've had to carry this dude home like.....

kate_moss.jpg
(nh)

after a fairly average days drinking...

then next time i'll see him he'll tell me how he went out and had an unfathomable amount to drink and was good money
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

But like some have already said... To sound "Cool"

It was my first time getting drunk yesterday and it was pretty awesome.

Running around everywhere bobbing my head up and down, yelling "SUPPP!"
laugh.gif

Pretending to be like MJ on Byron Russell while playing beerpong and telling others smoking is bad,
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Anyone do the 1 Shot of Beer Every 1 Minute for an Hour Challenge before?
it's called a power hour. i love doing it, comes out to 5-6 beers which is perfect.

smh.gif
at dudes that say they go oh so hard, and when they drink with you, they throw up.....
indifferent.gif
. i thought you went hard......and they start making up excuses.

Originally Posted by KL9

It was my first time getting drunk yesterday and it was pretty awesome.

Running around everywhere bobbing my head up and down, yelling "SUPPP!"
laugh.gif

Pretending to be like MJ on Byron Russell while playing beerpong and telling others smoking is bad,
roll.gif
wow sounds like a good time bro

Why pay money to destroy yourself? If you really think about it, what has anyone gained from drinking?

The greatest hustlers of all time didnt Drink or Smoke....Po, Rich Porter, AZ, Rayful etc
pimp.gif

I use to drink soo much that I just had a high tolerance, it was to the point where I was drinkin soo much that amount I was consuming sounded like ducktales;which leads me to my next point.......
Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

98% of Nters lie about their alcohol consumption, you guys sound straight silly

talking about I took 25 shots of 151 on my 21st birthday and washed it down with beers

Im still laughing at that dude who stood by this
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let's get this straight, it was 20 shots of 151 on my 20th birthday....not my fault you get faded off 3 shots of Malibu rum...I could really go further,but that might result in me losing my precious name.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Its because a lot of people don't classify themselves as drunk until they are extremely wasted. Just because you aren't stumbling over yourself or can still stand doesn't mean you aren't drunk.
that use to be me...I wasnt "drunk" till I was wasted....my motto was "if im still standing, im still sober"...

yep, one guy always telling me about the amount of liquer he consumed on whatever random night out without me even inquiring...
i just reply "oh ok"

yeah. i had 1 friend in college who always did this. i guess its to try to fit in more.

Back
Top Bottom