Do you have any friends that lie about how much alcohol they drink? Vol. what's the point?

I have a couple of friends who do this. It pisses me off so much. If we're playing pong just ask me to drink your cups. Don't think because you pourall your beer in one cup and put it in an obscure place that means that I think you drank it. What you did there? I see it.

I have two friends that fake or overdo themselves being drunk. They do stuff like wander the streets, say rude %%!+ to strangers, try to kiss every girl aroundand tell people "I'm so drunk right now". Really? You have to tell us so you can get a pat on the back?

alrite how many of yal be doing this but only to get some {)(}? When I meet a girl I always put of the front that I'm really tipsy and that she needs to"catch up". 90% success rate
pimp.gif

I try not to lie about how much I drink. I honestly don't see the point.

My tolerance is what it is. I have had nights where I can drink large amounts of alcohol and be fine the next morning, and some nights...not so much.

The worst is that people pretend that they were able to keep count of how much they drank, when drinking those high amounts would clearly lead them to not beable to recall how much they drank.

NO ONE should be able to say, "Yeah, I remember taking 40 shots yesterday." And no one was counting for you, come on, people have better things to dothan be your personal statistician.

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Anyone do the 1 Shot of Beer Every 1 Minute for an Hour Challenge before?
it's called a power hour. i love doing it, comes out to 5-6 beers which is perfect.
I did it for 150 minutes once...bent as all hell
smh.gif
had to be carried to my bed

my dude always lies about the liquor he consumes

He gets wasted with 2 drinks and a couple of beers, dude tries to say he had 5 tall drinks, 8 beers @$+!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

_'s who swear they're NOT drunk are almost as bad.
This is me.
laugh.gif

Word. This is like a common response amonsgt a bunch of people. Most of the time I get a bunch of people in my face on some "yo are you high/drunk"steez and i'll hit em with that real big cheesy grin like nah. It's pretty obvious anyway.

But ya'll ever get drunk with a clown who be lying? It don't make sense that at the end of the night i'm the only one still drunk. Either theseguys can sober up real quick....or they just weren't going ham like that to begin with
smh.gif

ACTING drunk gotta be one of the lamest things ever

one of my dudes swore he could take 21 shots and all this other stuff like he could drink like a champ. a couple of weeks ago we pregamed for a party with himand he didnt drink nearly as much us. he didn't make it the party, we did.

i mean sometimes my friends lie to a girl that way he can talk to her still lol, but i mean theres really no point because she's gunna know anyways

I just woke up and took 15 shots of goose...its nothing you NT'ers are featherweight.

I'm playin..I'm an amature when it comes to this drinking game. I'll get a good buzz off a couple shots.

yeah i know this brown dude who will notoriously one up the person who drank the most, but hes also one of those really really weak dudes who say they bench220. if only i had a breathalizer for every time he drank with me

I had one friend from school who said he can drink 5 pitcher to himself. So we went out one night to grab 2 pitchers. At the end of the night dude was pukingon the train and the funny part was we shared those 2 pitchers :S

My cousin does this.

And what makes it even worse is that he'll be drinkin' just because everybody else is, and then lies and says !*%% like "I drank waaaay more thany'all but I wasn't drunk 'cause I have the 'tolerance' for it".

I just be sittin' there with the
indifferent.gif
face on thinkin', shut your stupid, lame #@$ up. You was SIPPIN' on ONE cup of some Bacardi rum runner ALLNIGHT. That's "drinking" to you...?

It really does annoy the !*%% out of me...

Back
Top Bottom