Do You Got Ya Girlfriend's Myspace PW?

Originally Posted by Kneesh

I got his ... he has mine .

Matter fact , we have each others passwords to everything ...
tired.gif

We some lames ...
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
so now that you have each others PW, do you feel like you need to know it?

serious question btw. I'm allergic to commitment so I wonder !%! like that. I feel like if I make a chick my main squeeze then that's it.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

tired.gif

We some lames ...
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

serious question btw. I'm allergic to commitment so I wonder !%! like that. I feel like if I make a chick my main squeeze then that's it.
What do you mean feel like i need to know it ?
nerd.gif

My BF is my ace , my everything , my best friend , it's weird for him to not have it .

One day we were listening to that Jay song when he was talking about B having the keys to everything ...

&nd I told him like , "whats mine is yours ," &nd I just gave him the passwords to all my $!@$ gradually , &nd I got his gradually .

Real talk , it's not even a subject , it's been so long it's like , it's just like that , like it's supposed to be .

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

tired.gif

We some lames ...
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

What do you mean feel like i need to know it ?
nerd.gif

My BF is my ace , my everything , my best friend , it's weird for him to not have it .

One day we were listening to that Jay song when he was talking about B having the keys to everything ...

&nd I told him like , "whats mine is yours ," &nd I just gave him the passwords to all my $!@$ gradually , &nd I got his gradually .

Real talk , it's not even a subject , it's been so long it's like , it's just like that , like it's supposed to be .
Like I dig that. I'm 22 and have never felt that way about a female ever so to feel like she needed to know all that type of information isdifferent to me. I don't know, I'm weird like that, it takes a lot for me to put trust in a chick.

^ yeah &nd that's natural ... I feel like what we have is open &nd people that make big deals about passwords with their significant others isimmature . How do they expect to marry someone &nd share houses &ND bank accounts with , if you can't trust one another . I wouldn't do it ifthe relationship was brand new though ... we've been together 2 years .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

really, im with Joe, of course im going to have my ladys password, and its just like that, to go on there and clown out loud at the stuff these lames bewriting on there. its priceless really, ive actually thought about making a thread on a couple occasions dedicated to some of the stuff dudes be sending mylady..
laugh.gif
some of it is on some tear jerking laugh out loud stuff i swear
smh.gif

LOL!

"You're a $%*!@@' LAMEEEE!!!"

laugh.gif
at him changing her pw without telling her.

IMO it's a sign of insecurity if you gotta have your girlfriends/boyfriends myspace PW. However, if people are in a serious relationship and fullycommitted to each other and they voluntarily get each others myspace PW to one another then that is perfectly fine. Dudes in particular really need to learnto stop cuffing these chicks, its not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom