Do you ever see cops abusing their authority on the road?

Always on cell phones and I saw a cop off duty at a local pub. He was bent, falling all over the place. Come last call he was outside warming up his car got in and drove away.

Always on cell phones and I saw a cop off duty at a local pub. He was bent, falling all over the place. Come last call he was outside warming up his car got in and drove away.

They skip the line at the liqour store
30t6p3b.gif
and its ALWAYS RITE BEFORE they close

im so serious that *!!%! irritates me

EDIT

noticed u said roads
laugh.gif
but yea..drive on (2)64 at midnight to the early morning. a state trooper blew my doors off with NO siren, even a light

They skip the line at the liqour store
30t6p3b.gif
and its ALWAYS RITE BEFORE they close

im so serious that *!!%! irritates me

EDIT

noticed u said roads
laugh.gif
but yea..drive on (2)64 at midnight to the early morning. a state trooper blew my doors off with NO siren, even a light

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Is this question attacking cops? Im pretty sure every HUMAN BEING with any kind of power abuses it at some point in their lives. Cops are no different then principals, politicians, priest, etc etc. . But continue everyone has some reason or another to bash authority.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Is this question attacking cops? Im pretty sure every HUMAN BEING with any kind of power abuses it at some point in their lives. Cops are no different then principals, politicians, priest, etc etc. . But continue everyone has some reason or another to bash authority.

A friend of mine is a state trooper and he told me how the highway is officially his playground. Speeding, taking the shoulder, everything. Said he'd take me on a ride along
laugh.gif

I have seen the occasional red light running but hey, I'd rather them ahead of me and out of sight than behind me in my rear view..

A friend of mine is a state trooper and he told me how the highway is officially his playground. Speeding, taking the shoulder, everything. Said he'd take me on a ride along
laugh.gif

I have seen the occasional red light running but hey, I'd rather them ahead of me and out of sight than behind me in my rear view..

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Every time I see cops in my town, they're talking on cell phones while driving.

In HS, my boy saw one of our school's cops leaving a pool hall and he was scummy drunk. Turned around to my boy and said "Don't drink and drive" and proceeded to get on his motorcycle and left.

Same cop shot up another cop's house when he was drunk....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Every time I see cops in my town, they're talking on cell phones while driving.

In HS, my boy saw one of our school's cops leaving a pool hall and he was scummy drunk. Turned around to my boy and said "Don't drink and drive" and proceeded to get on his motorcycle and left.

Same cop shot up another cop's house when he was drunk....
laugh.gif

All the time, but our cops down here are more famous for shooting unarmed civilians then doing the whole, "I thought he had a gun," routine and you know how that goes down; Admin leave (vacation) while the dept launches a so called investigation, conclude he did nothing wrong, life goeson

All the time, but our cops down here are more famous for shooting unarmed civilians then doing the whole, "I thought he had a gun," routine and you know how that goes down; Admin leave (vacation) while the dept launches a so called investigation, conclude he did nothing wrong, life goeson

one time a cop swerved to the side of the street towards me and my friend...we were skating along the side of the street

one time a cop swerved to the side of the street towards me and my friend...we were skating along the side of the street

I just laugh when I see a cop turn the lights on to cross a red and then turn them off immediately after.

I was thankful the time I was speeding way over the limit and the cop just drove past me even faster.

I just laugh when I see a cop turn the lights on to cross a red and then turn them off immediately after.

I was thankful the time I was speeding way over the limit and the cop just drove past me even faster.

I get upset when they do it and it can potentially harm someone else.

Ive had late nights where im driving through a green and they think no traffic is coming and they almost smashed into me. THEN wanna come pull me over like I did something wrong.
Here in NYC where traffic is on a different level, I see them taking many risks and damn near hurting pedestrians ETC because they feel entitled to it.

Why should anyone respect you for upholding the laws when you don't even follow them yourself?

I get upset when they do it and it can potentially harm someone else.

Ive had late nights where im driving through a green and they think no traffic is coming and they almost smashed into me. THEN wanna come pull me over like I did something wrong.
Here in NYC where traffic is on a different level, I see them taking many risks and damn near hurting pedestrians ETC because they feel entitled to it.

Why should anyone respect you for upholding the laws when you don't even follow them yourself?

Back
Top Bottom