Do you ever see cops abusing their authority on the road?

Originally Posted by Dragon

What I find funny about cops are they are usually high school delinquents at one point of their lives and now they are the one enforcing the law. One of America's finest ironies.
I don't know where you get this from, but the departments in my county, you have to be squeaky clean to get in. They put you through an extensive background check, credit check, check your work history, interview past acquaintances, driving record, the whole nine. And if you so much as lie on the interview process and they catch you, you're done. So you pretty much have to possess a spotless record, I think there are a lot of cops who are just power trippen !!%$+!@$.

laugh.gif
Ummm... so? 

Dragon- Maybe your the HS deliquent?? Im a police officer in dc and not only do I have a bachelors but working on my masters at Virginia Tech (alexandria) whos deliquent now?

Dragon- Maybe your the HS deliquent?? Im a police officer in dc and not only do I have a bachelors but working on my masters at Virginia Tech (alexandria) whos deliquent now?

Is this question attacking cops? Im pretty sure every HUMAN BEING with any kind of power abuses it at some point in their lives. Cops are no different then principals, politicians, priest, etc etc. . But continue everyone has some reason or another to bash authority.

Is this question attacking cops? Im pretty sure every HUMAN BEING with any kind of power abuses it at some point in their lives. Cops are no different then principals, politicians, priest, etc etc. . But continue everyone has some reason or another to bash authority.

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I've seen cops turn on their lights at a red light and then turn them off after passing it.
I've seen cops zooming past me on the freeway when I'm going 75-80.
I've seen a cop turning on their lights to pass by cars, but as soon as he stopped at the McDonalds, he turned them off...
laugh.gif
Cops don't turn their lights/sirens on every time they go on a call
truth. maybe its a robbery call or something that requires no use of lights to as not to give a warning to the robbers.

but if they are going to the local food joint as they do illegal stuff, then yeah, abuse of powers. But most of the time, they dont use sirens if they dont have to

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I've seen cops turn on their lights at a red light and then turn them off after passing it.
I've seen cops zooming past me on the freeway when I'm going 75-80.
I've seen a cop turning on their lights to pass by cars, but as soon as he stopped at the McDonalds, he turned them off...
laugh.gif
Cops don't turn their lights/sirens on every time they go on a call
truth. maybe its a robbery call or something that requires no use of lights to as not to give a warning to the robbers.

but if they are going to the local food joint as they do illegal stuff, then yeah, abuse of powers. But most of the time, they dont use sirens if they dont have to

Back
Top Bottom