Do you ever see cops abusing their authority on the road?

I've seen cops turn on their lights at a red light and then turn them off after passing it.
I've seen cops zooming past me on the freeway when I'm going 75-80.
I've seen a cop turning on their lights to pass by cars, but as soon as he stopped at the McDonalds, he turned them off...
laugh.gif

I've seen cops turn on their lights at a red light and then turn them off after passing it.
I've seen a cop turning on their lights to pass by cars, but as soon as he stopped at the McDonalds, he turned them off...
laugh.gif

I live right next to the entrance of the freeway, so you constantly see these cops busting U turns from the second lane, or turning on their sirens to make a left just to get into In N Out.
30t6p3b.gif

I live right next to the entrance of the freeway, so you constantly see these cops busting U turns from the second lane, or turning on their sirens to make a left just to get into In N Out.
30t6p3b.gif

What I find funny about cops are they are usually high school delinquents at one point of their lives and now they are the one enforcing the law. One of America's finest ironies.

What I find funny about cops are they are usually high school delinquents at one point of their lives and now they are the one enforcing the law. One of America's finest ironies.

I saw a cop pistol whip a kid in front of the liquor store down the street from my old middle school. I remember seeing hella ppl crowd up in the parking lot then one of the dudes tried to run and got smacked in the back of his head with the butt of the officers gun and he dropped instantly.

I saw a cop pistol whip a kid in front of the liquor store down the street from my old middle school. I remember seeing hella ppl crowd up in the parking lot then one of the dudes tried to run and got smacked in the back of his head with the butt of the officers gun and he dropped instantly.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

laugh.gif
Cops don't turn their lights/sirens on every time they go on a call

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

laugh.gif
Cops don't turn their lights/sirens on every time they go on a call

Originally Posted by Dragon

Exactly.

Exactly.

if you've never seen a cop burn a red light, either with his lights on or off, JUST to burn the light, then you are
ray_charles-234.jpg

if you've never seen a cop burn a red light, either with his lights on or off, JUST to burn the light, then you are
ray_charles-234.jpg

I don't know where you get this from, but the departments in my county, you have to be squeaky clean to get in. They put you through an extensive background check, credit check, check your work history, interview past acquaintances, driving record, the whole nine. And if you so much as lie on the interview process and they catch you, you're done. So you pretty much have to possess a spotless record, I think there are a lot of cops who are just power trippen !!%$+!@$.

Back
Top Bottom