Do you believe in dreams?

well to begin i don't believe in dreams but i had a random dream

about a snake going around my bed while me and my boyfriend were laying there. he was calling me and warning me about the snake but i acted as if i didnt seeit i don't know why. it tried to bite him but it didnt he just grabbed it and then i woke up. yes i am a lady
pimp.gif

what do you think this mean. the snake has alot of meanings and i am just trying to figure it out

hangin pictures on my wall... every saturday rap attack mr magic marley marl

anyhow i think dreams are just like a parallel dimension...or maybe life is just a dream in itself.....hm. i don't even know

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine[/color]
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl

more like desires.

working hard toward your dreams and accomplishing your goals FTW
pimp.gif

-smile

The snake is the embodiment of human fear. As mammals, we still remember, on a genetic level, to be afraid of reptiles as they were, in our history, our numberone enemy.

Your dream is telling you that you need to address that most fear, whatever it may be, right now. Be honest with yourself and acknowledge what it is. If you dothat, you will be free from this scary dream.

My mom told me if you dream of water then money is pouring in and good things are gonna happen, but when you chip a tooth or break your teeth in your dreams,somebody or something negative is really gonna happen. I just dreamed about water last week and boy, things are looking up. I do believe in dreams. As far asyour snake??? You need to ask a dream translator. They have them.

Play it in the lottery, buy and red devil book and it'll give you the sequence of numbers 2 play

Lmao... Smh, always need pics? Anyways, as corny as it sounds, this is how I would interpret you dream.

The snake represents anything evil or negative surrounding you. You knew the snake was waiting there for you, yet you were able to be ignorant of the dangeryou stepped foot in. Your boyfriend ended up handling the serpent. If there really is any kind of omen in ths dream, it might be that you need not worry. Yourman can protect you from anything that comes your way. Enemies, beasts, negative enrgy, or even yourself.

I think the snake represents another man. You are faithful to him so you didnt care about the snake, He was trying to warn you not only for yourself though butthat he's hiding a secret. So when the snake presented the opportunity he grabbed it and thats when you blocked the rest out of your head.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

My mom told me if you dream of water then money is pouring in and good things are gonna happen, but when you chip a tooth or break your teeth in your dreams, somebody or something negative is really gonna happen. I just dreamed about water last week and boy, things are looking up. I do believe in dreams. As far as your snake??? You need to ask a dream translator. They have them.
You have to change the sheets
Damn folks, you just roasted me.

Edit: Living in America, does give you this view of you make your own destiny, but I also grew up in a Culture about your Zodiac sign determining yourpersonality. I'm a Ram in the Lunar Year calendar , so I hate the fact that my life is predetermine in my the Lunar New year. But I do take it with a grainof salt when I read up on bad things are gonna happen to me. Even in dreams. You never can be too careful. That's why people believe in Dreams, Astrology,Voodoo, or Feng Shui.

i think the snake represents someone that will betray you

your boyfriend sees the threat, but u didn't, so he handled it for you.

seems like a very protective boyfriend u got, that's good =]

talking about dreams..is it possible to ever die in your dream? like in all the dreams i had and people i knew that had dreams....the moment they are about todie..they wake up.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

talking about dreams..is it possible to ever die in your dream? like in all the dreams i had and people i knew that had dreams....the moment they are about to die..they wake up.

This is going to sound odd, but I had a dream where I was shot in the head with a shotgun, and I could actually feel the shot going through my head, like slowmotion, I don't really remember how it ended, but I didn't wake up at the end of it, I know that.

Back
Top Bottom