Do ya'll remember the days when Jordans were released during the week??

- I always skipped 4th period and head straight for the mall.

I remember always getting phone calls about my absences.

it wasnt jusn't jb it was nike all together.

the citrus 7's came out on a tuseday

actually the retro red/blk 14s came out on a wed.. i remember they had a date change for those. tisk tisk for ya forgetting tisk tisk. not counting a qs

only jays i saw back then were on my uncles feet cuz he got em for free and before release dates.

I can recall the black/white XIII's being moved to a saturday and hearing it on the radio while I was on my way to go buy them on a Wed.
But then the SpaceJams and concords came out on weekdays.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by westhellthug

they still release during the week once ina while.

i think they only release some quickstrikes during the week

yea thats wat i meant, pardon not being specific. as for rafool, i cant think of any specific one's off hand
same. that's why I was asking. but as westhellthug said, probably quickstrikes if they released during the week.
blk/red xiii released on a wednesday when they released a few years back i think date was dec 22nd.christmas release..

Dennison Hunt on Wednesday's. U could be the 1st 1 in line and still not get a pair cause they handed out numbers. I believe the last time me myself waitedon a Wednesday was for Indiglo 14's in the 8th Grade

Originally Posted by rendawgz

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by westhellthug

they still release during the week once ina while.

i think they only release some quickstrikes during the week

yea thats wat i meant, pardon not being specific. as for rafool, i cant think of any specific one's off hand
same. that's why I was asking. but as westhellthug said, probably quickstrikes if they released during the week.
blk/red xiii released on a wednesday when they released a few years back i think date was dec 22nd.christmas release..

i remember that
pimp.gif
i got the last pair in my footaction and it wasmy size 9
eek.gif

i remember getting my all white 4's(bling blings) on a weds and my flint grey 15's i used actually like weds releases cuz u can go and pick them uphere in nyc with no problems

I remember when you could go to footaction or footlocker and pay a salesman an extra $50 to get Jordans a couple if weeks in advance. I remember being in the4th grade, and I got the charcoal black red 9's almost 2 weeks before the release. Boy was I fresh that Easter.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Weekdays.. seem to be makung a come back. Mondays beware of Mondays......
you've got to be joking right? If not what is JB's thinking behind this as it would be better for them to launch before the weekend.

Oh !*$#, i completely forgot who we were actually talking about. Were talking about the same individuals who have murdered the JB line. Now i get it. my bad.

I remember in VA, this one rich spoiled kid came to school with the XII's on during lunch. He shut our middle school down for the entire lunch hour. Peoplewere just walking up and staring at his feet. This is before NT, you either saw them in person or when you got your Eastbay in the mail.

Wednesdays and Saturdays. I remember skipping school just to get the original Black/Red XI's.

JR5

The Blk/Red XIII's dropped during the week too. Showed up late to work that morning...lied and said I had a Dr Appt lol.

Originally Posted by ucasta

Ahh, the old Wednesday releases
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I remember skipping government class in the morning my senior year of HS to go get the Spacejams. Those were one of the last to be released during the week. Good memories.

Yup the Spacejams were the last ones to be released on Wednesday I remember I copped them from footlocker that release date was crazy

Yes, Jordans used to release on wednesdays.

They stopped after the XI's. Too many people cut school for the Space Jams, Cool Greys and Concords. Another reason why they stopped after the XI'swere because of all the riots that happened on those bloody Wednesdays. Oh man the +*** I seen in Oakland when I cut school for the Space Jams andConcords...if your from the bay and was into shoes like that back then then you know what im talking about.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Weekdays.. seem to be makung a come back. Mondays beware of Mondays......

I hope so. Weekday releases means less hypebeasts in line, which means its easier for me to grab my pair in my size.

the white flint grey and blue IX were on a wednesday or was that the low top black and grey VI's? I can't remember which one but I got both DS size 13:smile:

Yeah I was n middle school when they were doing this. I remember some high school guys I knew, they would go to Potomac Mills during their lunch break and copjordans

i remember, those were the good old days to cop them on release days wednesdays. not that much hype either!!!

i think the last pair that released in a weekday were the citrus 7's

Back
Top Bottom