Do ya'll remember the days when Jordans were released during the week??

IIRC, it was during the XIII when they switched to Saturday... but can't remember which colorway.
(I think) it was the Flints or the first black colorway(?)

Yes I skipped school to get the blk/red XIs, the 2 pair of XIIs that dropped on same day back in the day. @ Thornridge we had a Footlocker right next door tothe school, they already knew what time it was. By time the Playoff XIIs came out the Evergreen Plaza Footlocker was selling Js up to a week early...

Then

Footlocker wasn't able to sell Retro Jordans for a while.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Weekdays.. seem to be makung a come back. Mondays beware of Mondays......
thas wassup cuz im off on mondays, this will def do ME justice.

ucasta-you just brought me back to my senior year in high school, i remeber skippin class to go pick up my space jams and and then lacin them up ready to breaknecks at school and then nutrition break hit and like every one of my closest partners had them on, there was atleast 13 of us sportin the space jams!!! thatwas so ill!!!! jordan was dope for droppin kicks on wednesdays..no lines!!!lol

used to be on wed.. if anyone copped the black and carolina blue Is that came out april 1st it was a wed. oh and of course i copped..

I guess that I'm the only one who likes that Jordan releases are now on a Saturday
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Those were the days. I stayed leaving school to go cop the j's then come back at lunch time with them on.
pimp.gif

Thats why they stop releasing during the week right?

Anybody know what was the last model they released during the week? And what model did they start releasing on saturdays?

lol...man oh man, those were the days...only time my mom let me miss school in the morning since i remember doing this back in grade school where i needed herpermission to skip...those were the days...let's see how many of the youngins can chime in this thread
happy.gif

Man this was the best when I was in high school. I remember the Concord XI retro came out and my cousin and I skipped a few classes to get them. It was a mustpurchase situation LOL. But the best part was that it reduced the lines being in the middle of the week.

Back
Top Bottom