do they do this in other urea's or just D.M.V?

posite fiend

Banned
chris paul makes a song for every week in the football season, and makes it completly about who ******** are gonna playthat week, talkin trash, some of em are pretty clever tho lol, they play on the radio like every hour for the whole week until the game, then the day after hehas another song out lol, hes been doin it for a long time now, heres a few i found on youtube...

Did you know Chris Paul used to write Huggy Lowdown's material?

In fact he still gets paid off of HL, and he's on Tom Joyner now.

Talk about side money.

My-T.

naw i aint know that, huggy lowdown be havin me rollin tho lmao,, YOU ARE....THE BAMMA OF THE WEEK. WEEK. WEEK, haha

priceless

heres more vids...

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Talk about side money.

My-T.
wow i didn't know that

are we talking about CP3?

No.

Chris Paul is a local DJ on WPGC 95.5, he's cohost of the most boring morning show in radio history, "The Donnie SimpsonShow"

I swear when I listen to it I want to either watch paint dry or shoot myself in the face with a musket gun.

Son name drops more than K-Town.
laugh.gif

My-T.

No.

Chris Paul is a local DJ on WPGC 95.5, he's cohost of the most boring morning show in radio history, "The Donnie Simpson Show"

I swear when I listen to it I want to either watch paint dry or shoot myself in the face with a musket gun.

laugh.gif

My-T.

lmao, i listen to it sometimes on the way to work, they sound super bored themselves, just talkin about politics n stuff, haha, i usually findmyself listenin to 99.5 in the mornin, they have a ton of different segments on it, war of the roses
pimp.gif
dudes be gettin caught up like crazy on that showhaha, its funny

No.

Chris Paul is a local DJ on WPGC 95.5, he's cohost of the most boring morning show in radio history, "The Donnie Simpson Show"

laugh.gif

My-T.

I just had that damn horoscope crap they do.
tired.gif

No.

laugh.gif

My-T.

laugh.gif
Word to Peter King.

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

No.

laugh.gif

My-T.
I just had that damn horoscope crap they do.
tired.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by harlem

urea's tho?
laugh.gif

if u had that mumbo sauce, you'd know....

*edit* I also got a feeling if this thread goes more than 2 pages, it will be nothing but NYC heads going at DMV peeps, and vice versa
laugh.gif

I wish sports were better where I live right now.

Damn you Bay Area! You have become sport's hell!

Originally Posted by RDubb

I know Im not the only who thought donnie simpson was white right?
nerd.gif
hahaha, i did when i was real young, he talks super proper, everybody else on the show acts up "bamma this, bamma that" haha, and hesounds like hes in a different room then everybody else with the cool joe voice, lol. he even has that proper laugh that annoys me, "ha ha haaaa, awwwwman"
roll.gif

Talk about side money.

My-T.

so wack that he on the tom joyner show now.. i was wondering for like 2 months where huggy was.. found out the news and was jus
ohwell.gif

They do that on 92Q wit the Breakfast Flakes, but I don't think we put the songs in the countdowns like the PG/DC stations be doing...

Oh, Russ Parr is easily the corniest host in the state... That horoscope thing they do is horrid!!... smh

Back
Top Bottom