do they do this in other urea's or just D.M.V?

^morgan state is in baltimore.

when i say DMV i mean DC, south MD, and north VA.

we are totally different from south VA and north MD

and the funny thing about that is south VA and north MD are kind of alike in the ways they talk more new yorkish and dress like that too, we use to call bmorelil NY
grin.gif

and southern virginia is like a totally different state to me, we have nothing in common, we are more "northern" i guess u could say while theyremore "dirty south"

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

are we talking about CP3?

No.

Chris Paul is a local DJ on WPGC 95.5, he's cohost of the most boring morning show in radio history, "The Donnie Simpson Show"

I swear when I listen to it I want to either watch paint dry or shoot myself in the face with a musket gun.

Son name drops more than K-Town.
laugh.gif

My-T.

Yeah.. it is funny to hear Donnie laugh by himself and go.. "Wheeew" at the end all the time.. and there just be silence..

and i swear donnie simpson show been havin the same intro for like the past 10 years haha, ITS DONNIE IN THE MORNIN.....GET UP......EVERYBODY GET IT

only old school intro i like on that station is david haines screamin ITSSSSS FRIIIIIDAYYYYYYYYY

haha. big tigger show be funny sometimes too, they be goin on eachother

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

and the funny thing about that is south VA and north MD are kind of alike in the ways they talk more new yorkish and dress like that too, we use to call bmore lil NY
grin.gif

and southern virginia is like a totally different state to me, we have nothing in common, we are more "northern" i guess u could say while theyre more "dirty south"
You can say that again. Northern Virginia>>>>>>>>>>>>>Southern Virginia.

I honestly never want to leave NOVA, it has everything I want. Happy Valley is pretty good too though.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

are we talking about CP3?

No.

Chris Paul is a local DJ on WPGC 95.5, he's cohost of the most boring morning show in radio history, "The Donnie Simpson Show"

I swear when I listen to it I want to either watch paint dry or shoot myself in the face with a musket gun.

Son name drops more than K-Town.
laugh.gif

My-T.

Yeah.. it is funny to hear Donnie laugh by himself and go.. "Wheeew" at the end all the time.. and there just be silence..

laugh.gif
they get that awkward silence ALL the time on there....I dunno whose vocab sounds more forced...Donnie Simpson or Randy Jackson...I cringe everytime Ihear Simpson say "bruh."

For what it's worth (on non-satellite radio)

Junkies > __________

RDubb wrote:
I know Im not the only who thought donnie simpson was white right?
nerd.gif

Being too young for BET's Video Soul FTL.

For what it's worth (on non-satellite radio)

Junkies > __________

Not being able to pick up JFK in Bmore FTL.

I used to listen to the Junkies when they were on @ night...and when they switched to HFS..then when they stopped having them in Baltimore, I criedinside.

My-T.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
they get that awkward silence ALL the time on there....I dunno whose vocab sounds more forced...Donnie Simpson or Randy Jackson...I cringe everytime I hear Simpson say "bruh."
roll.gif
YOU AINT LYIN MAN, hahaha, "cmon bruh"

haha

WPGC's satellite station CRANK >>>>>> your favorite station. i can listen to it all day, all local artists
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

They do that on 92Q wit the Breakfast Flakes, but I don't think we put the songs in the countdowns like the PG/DC stations be doing...

Oh, Russ Parr is easily the corniest host in the state... That horoscope thing they do is horrid!!... smh

smh.gif

the horoscope is HILARIOUS...

and i swear donnie simpson show been havin the same intro for like the past 10 years haha, ITS DONNIE IN THE MORNIN.....GET UP......EVERYBODY GET IT

only old school intro i like on that station is david haines screamin ITSSSSS FRIIIIIDAYYYYYYYYY

haha. big tigger show be funny sometimes too, they be goin on eachother

hahaha.. yeah, and the fact they always be playin chris paul's new song right after too..

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

and the funny thing about that is south VA and north MD are kind of alike in the ways they talk more new yorkish and dress like that too, we use to call bmore lil NY
grin.gif

and southern virginia is like a totally different state to me, we have nothing in common, we are more "northern" i guess u could say while theyre more "dirty south"
You can say that again. Northern Virginia>>>>>>>>>>>>>Southern Virginia.

I honestly never want to leave NOVA, it has everything I want. Happy Valley is pretty good too though.
Really? I can't wait to leave this place once I graduate. Going back to the Chi
pimp.gif
. Much love to DC though.

Back
Top Bottom