Do Text messages hold up as evidence in court?

Generally speaking, of course texts hold up in court...

...text a 16 year old chick a picture of your **** and see how that works out for you.

My girl is interning for a judge at a superior court in the state of Washington, so she gets to sit in at a lot of hearings and trials. She says they definitely use text messages, emails, phone convos, etc. Not 100% sure on what the circumstances must be to be deemed as viable evidence in court tho.

My girl is interning for a judge at a superior court in the state of Washington, so she gets to sit in at a lot of hearings and trials. She says they definitely use text messages, emails, phone convos, etc. Not 100% sure on what the circumstances must be to be deemed as viable evidence in court tho.

Yeah, filing a claim with your state Labor & Industries office is probably the best way to do it. And you get to avoid a court room, they take care of everything.

Yeah, filing a claim with your state Labor & Industries office is probably the best way to do it. And you get to avoid a court room, they take care of everything.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Yes sir, anything taken from your car during the arrest will be used for "inventory"/

laugh.gif
 WHAT?!?! ah man that was funny. How random was that?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my %%!+$ htown really is about that life. 

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Yes sir, anything taken from your car during the arrest will be used for "inventory"/

laugh.gif
 WHAT?!?! ah man that was funny. How random was that?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my %%!+$ htown really is about that life. 

Back
Top Bottom