Do Text messages hold up as evidence in court?

I don't think it should. Basically if someone sends a text message to your phone, just because the message is from his phone that doesn't prove he is the one who sent it. It could of been someone other than  him who was in possession of his phone......

I don't think it should. Basically if someone sends a text message to your phone, just because the message is from his phone that doesn't prove he is the one who sent it. It could of been someone other than  him who was in possession of his phone......

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:

if that is the case then it would work with emailingsomeone. anyone could of sent the email. OP it should work. i know if you havean account with t-mobile you can log onto your account and see all your text orpicture messages for the last three months. hope this helps

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:

if that is the case then it would work with emailingsomeone. anyone could of sent the email. OP it should work. i know if you havean account with t-mobile you can log onto your account and see all your text orpicture messages for the last three months. hope this helps

Of course it is. I was a juror for a Crack conviction case and his text messages were photographed and presented to the court as evidence of drug sales.

Of course it is. I was a juror for a Crack conviction case and his text messages were photographed and presented to the court as evidence of drug sales.

Two things.... How much is your check and is it worth it bringing it to court.

Two things.... How much is your check and is it worth it bringing it to court.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

you couldnt call a lawyer?
you couldnt answer the question? Why u nah go nyam out ya mooma blodclaat battyhole?
grin.gif

You're corny. Use that last paycheck to /yourself with some antifreeze.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

you couldnt call a lawyer?
you couldnt answer the question? Why u nah go nyam out ya mooma blodclaat battyhole?
grin.gif

You're corny. Use that last paycheck to /yourself with some antifreeze.

Back
Top Bottom