Do take off the stickers on your New Era hats?

I tend to leave em on. I forget to take em off most of the time and don't bother takin em off. The top brim looks dumb naked w/o the tag and I need em onmy light ones so they don't get dirty. If the sticker wears off that means that the hats old and needs to be replaced.

And I'm 23 so kill that age %%#%

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Take off all the stickers

and flip the gold one on the underbrim left side

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Somethin' like this.

only one i take off is the price tag / barcode....other than that, keep em all on...just how it came
pimp.gif

I leave it, the hat looks naked without the sticker. For On-Fields I take off the Big sticker.

I take all of them off. Keeping a bunch of stickers on your hat makes it seem like you're trying to hard to prove to everyone you're wearing a New Era.

I tihnk leaving the stickers on are corny... Doesn't it leave a dust mark when you're ready to take it off, or the adhesive is starting to come off?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by needsomejays

no one has said yet why they actually leave them on.........anybody?
its this generation's version of...

cimg3415.jpg

leavin da tags of da starter caps.
i remember those days..early 90's, nyc subways, giuliani, tokens, starter jackets...thanks, you brought back memories
pimp.gif

for the flagged new era, i leave the size and mlb one on, for the non-tagged (players) new era, i take the size sticker off.
personally, that long sticker looks dumb...

Back
Top Bottom