Do take off the stickers on your New Era hats?

Originally Posted by kdawg

Call me crazy but I buy my hats to fit my head and then take all the stickers off and bend the brim.
eek.gif
you can do that?
laugh.gif

I'm glad they changed to those oversized stickers so dudes will be more tempted to take the sticker off vs walking around lookin dumb with a patent leatherlookin brim.

Originally Posted by jpap348

all of them

I never understood why people left the stickers on. I remember this girl pulled the stickers off my homies hat. He had a big circle on it that was lighter thanthe rest of the hat.

I leave the silver metallic one... I won't hate you if you have all the stickers on but if you have the one with the price on it and the bar code i mayjudge you.

i stopped buying after they raised the prices.
but later when i did i kept the gold one and the hologram one under the brim.

i loved taking the stickers off the customers hats when i was ringing them up when i used to work at lids.

keeping the stickers on your hat looks so stupid, especially when people keep those huge new stickers on their hat

Originally Posted by roc07

Nah I leave all the stickers on.
yep, except da on fields...i take da long sticker off but do it in a way where da gold size sticker under stays put.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i loved taking the stickers off the customers hats when i was ringing them up when i used to work at lids.

keeping the stickers on your hat looks so stupid, especially when people keep those huge new stickers on their hat
This bugs me...I give employees the
indifferent.gif
thenimmediately tell them I want a new hat and to not touch it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yep, except da on fields...i take da long sticker off but do it in a way where da gold size sticker under stays put.
Question so i peeled off the long sticker on my reds hat and the gold one stayed...tried it on my angels fitted and the gold came off with thelong sticker and I couldn't peel off the gold. Could it be possibly fake because the dude I bought it from on ebay had a ton of the hats.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Basically what I do. Hated it when they started putting those long
f2125fb5ce24d1cb29e7430e6ae5e2c287fd151.gif
stickers on.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

smh.gif
I would be livid if a employee took mysticker off. We would of had major problems
laugh.gif

I take all the stickers and wear the hat like it is supposed to be worn.

How many ballplayers have stickers on their on-field cap?

Brim is bent, and the only logo on the cap is the team logo and the mlb logo in the back. Also, the special patches on the side of the cap,
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom