Do online job applications work?

Yea, when I worked at Enterprise, I applied online, the recruiter guy actually called me like an hour and 45 mins after I did the application. A lot of companies don't use paper applications any more.

Yea, when I worked at Enterprise, I applied online, the recruiter guy actually called me like an hour and 45 mins after I did the application. A lot of companies don't use paper applications any more.

laugh.gif
I'm actually surprised at the responses in here.That $!%@ has NEVER worked for me.
I guess it all depends on who you talk to though.

laugh.gif
I'm actually surprised at the responses in here.That $!%@ has NEVER worked for me.
I guess it all depends on who you talk to though.

When yall say it worked for me, you just filled it out and then they got in contact with you? And also what kind of jobs are they if you don't mind me asking? Retail? Fast food? I'm looking for anything.

When yall say it worked for me, you just filled it out and then they got in contact with you? And also what kind of jobs are they if you don't mind me asking? Retail? Fast food? I'm looking for anything.

Worked for me. But I also filled out many apps and wouldn't get a response, neither good or bad. I started getting depressed because i wasnt getting a response after graduation
laugh.gif

Worked for me. But I also filled out many apps and wouldn't get a response, neither good or bad. I started getting depressed because i wasnt getting a response after graduation
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom