Do I have a problem or is this normal? Vol. "I'm always right"

Do you walk around thinking you know everything and everything you do is right?
I have so much confidence in myself that when others try to put me down I get heated.

nerd.gif

Thats normal bro. You feel how you feel. If you KNOW you're right, then your fine, until someone proves you otherwise (with reason of course)
Theres no problem with standing strongly behind what you believe in. Kids these days just don't have a backbone and let other people influence their thought process..$$+%++* sheep

...yeah, when i was 15, then i was put in check by an adult and realized i didn't know half of what i thought i did.

If you think you are always right and stubborn you don't learn anything and usually look silly when proved wrong.  Having an open mind goes along way. 

Also sometimes you gotta pick and choose when to correct people or show your superior knowledge or intellect.  If you do it all the time people wont like you regardless if you are right.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Having an open mind goes along way. 

Quoted, bolded, and in red font for emphasis.

In regards to OP's question:
No, I don't.
I used to think Veganism was for holier than thou people but then I watched this speech by Gary Yourofsky.
My opinion on Veganism changed.

@OP
Why do you think you're always right?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Not really.

I like to view things from everyone's point of view.
x2.

I wouldn't say normal, but definitely common. To be honest I hate people like that
laugh.gif
it's all good though.

Also sometimes you gotta pick and choose when to correct people or show your superior knowledge or intellect.  If you do it all the time people wont like you regardless if you are right.

This.

People hate a know-it-all, even if that person is always correct. Instead, ask questions even if you don't need to, or at least make others feel important/knowledgeable. Yes, you'll be dumbing yourself down but sometimes that will help you in the long run. Make people underestimate you, and make them feel like they're important. That's how you win their trust and also motivate them.

If you think you are always right and stubborn you don't learn anything and usually look silly when proved wrong.  Having an open mind goes along way. 

That didnt rhyme. Gimmick fail.

yeah, close-minded stubbornness is a problem.

call it whatever you want, you're willfully ignoring growth.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Not really.

I like to view things from everyone's point of view.

My dad is like you though.

This,

But smetimes, Depends on the type of mood I'm on.

Originally Posted by Curious24

Do you walk around thinking you know everything and everything you do is right?
I have so much confidence in myself that when others try to put me down I get heated.

you live in a fantasy world

Dude actually dropped some knowledge in complete and structured sentences.
pimp.gif

I appreciate a good rap here and there tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom