Do I have a problem or is this normal? Vol. "I'm always right"

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

MonStar1 wrote:

I appreciate a good rap here and there tho
laugh.gif

Please don't encourage him.

Wise man knows that he knows very little, and that in order to survive and be successful, one must always be a student.

Originally Posted by Curious24

Do you walk around thinking you know everything and everything you do is right?
I have so much confidence in myself that when others try to put me down I get heated.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

My co worker is a person like you..and he makes me mad just about every night..might be common but not normal

I've found that it's better to learn from everyone you see instead of trying to show everyone what you've learned

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

http://www.cracked.com/ar...more-than-you-think.html

Everyone should read that article. Yea, yea, its cracked, it must be a joke. But the points are based in scientific studies.

That was good
pimp.gif
Great read this really stood out just because i never thought about it really like this.

Now take it into the realm of politics. The U.S. has spent $1.3 trillion on the war on terror so far. That was in reaction to about 14,000 total deaths from international terrorism from 1975 to 2003. That's more than $90 million spent for each person killed.

If you point out that this money would have been better spent preventing industrial accidents (which kill twice as many people per year than died in the World Trade Center) or, even better, curing cancer (the equivalent of about 200 WTC attacks each year), you'll be told, "Say that to the 9/11 victims, hippie!"

Back
Top Bottom