Do chicks like long hair on dudes?

mrbrown

Banned
My hair has been growing for about 3 months now and Im thinking of getting my OG cut back

but then again Im wondering if I can hold on for longer and grow my game stronger

its about 4 inches long

My hair has been growing for about 3 months now and Im thinking of getting my OG cut back

but then again Im wondering if I can hold on for longer and grow my game stronger

its about 4 inches long

like to know this as well, i haven't had a haircut since February last year...sometimes when i walk around and havent shave i look like jesus ha ha ha. currently the hair im rocking is tom brady/justin bieber collabo

like to know this as well, i haven't had a haircut since February last year...sometimes when i walk around and havent shave i look like jesus ha ha ha. currently the hair im rocking is tom brady/justin bieber collabo

Dude, as if there's a uniform response for questions such as this.

some will, others won't. Same goes for shaved or beard, and every other similar question.

Dude, as if there's a uniform response for questions such as this.

some will, others won't. Same goes for shaved or beard, and every other similar question.

Dreads gets the !!%#
pimp.gif

some do. i cant go out without at least two females askin to or out right touchin my hair. such an easy way to break the ice.

some do. i cant go out without at least two females askin to or out right touchin my hair. such an easy way to break the ice.

Nah b, especially them bald head scallywags, they get jealous. sike nah.

They don't really care, braids, fades, it really don't matter.

Nah b, especially them bald head scallywags, they get jealous. sike nah.

They don't really care, braids, fades, it really don't matter.

Grew out my hair for 2 years and got mad compliments from women at work..after I cut it a lot of them gave me the  "why did you cut it??
ohwell.gif
" Most of them were older females though

Grew out my hair for 2 years and got mad compliments from women at work..after I cut it a lot of them gave me the  "why did you cut it??
ohwell.gif
" Most of them were older females though

Havent met a girl who likes bald men....point blank, girls like guys with hair.

Back
Top Bottom