DO anyone here have serious anger towards women? (Serious topic)

DO any of you guys have some serious anger towards women? Like, to the point where you can't trust them due to you're past experiences? I'm starting to realize that I do because I've been pretty harsh on women over the last 2 year or so. It's just a way to protect myself from someone to take me for granted or take advantage of me. People say I am a nice guy and respectable, but I just be so COLD to women now a days. I'm trying to work on it, but it is hard. Have any of you guys feel this way?

I don't like it when I'm walking on the side walk and small women bump in to me, and not by accident. I'm bigger than you, you see me you're supposed to move out the way. Mad disrespect. :smh:

Aside from that women are wonderful, elegant creatures.

I don't like it when I'm walking on the side walk and small women bump in to me, and not by accident. I'm bigger than you, you see me you're supposed to move out the way. Mad disrespect.
mean.gif

roll.gif

op you dumb, b.

Stop walking around hurt. Learn from your past mistakes and be wiser and or make better choices with the new females in your life. be happy that you made it thru the bs with no kids of STD's and keep it moving. You're just making the situation worse for all males.

Believe it or not not all females are bad.

I've been known to hit women every now and then, so I guess yes 

U gotta realize where u messing up. And do a better job of picking the kind of women u dealing with.

There's really no point in going into anything new when u still bitter bout the past. OP what happened to mAke u feel this way? Maybe nt brethren can u lead u to brighter pastures

no hate.
just know better than to trust anything that comes out of their hypocritical manipulative mouths.
other than that all smiles :smile:

Grow up, it's the same thing with females, so damn annoying when people like oh I can't trust ____ cuz of past experiences, well be alone then my *****, ain't no body got time for that its 2013, seriously tho. Take the time and heal and move on

Question OP:

We've all had bad experiences, so I definitely feel your pain. We all make mistakes and we've all gotten hurt. In your case, when you were taken advantage of/hurt - who do you blame? I feel like a lot of guys throw their hearts at people who don't deserve it, try and move to fast and get shut down, or just make mistakes throughout a relationship - and instead of looking at themselves in the mirror and wondering why it happened - they turn to all women.

Did you pick the wrong person to get into a relationship with? Were you trying to move too fast while she gave you signals that she wanted to slow down? Besides lumping women into one giant category of sluts and ****, is there anything you could have done to avoid getting hurt? Some guys have this mentality that they should have everything handed to them. "Hey, I was nice and her ex was not, why did she have sex with him and not me?" It's not how the world works, there's no prize for being a decent human.

Cliffs: Do you blame yourself for you getting hurt in the past?

I have an 18 month well thought out and $10K+ plan to get into the minds of EVERY female who've wronged me and torment their soul for the rest of this year.
Revenge like you never seen stemming from something little as playing me on Facebook and not responding or not calling me back ...to something large as letting me get the yambs and NEVER calling me again. Even styling on me with weak dudes.

My biggest pet peeve is deliberately avoiding me and not giving me closure that is OWED...

So far there's 3 on this list.

I'm going to record their crying and voice messages and give it to some internet troll capable of assisting me in sharing my revenge with the world.
If I can record the yamb session and defile them in all types of ways and release to the Vivid or something I WILL.

They will pay...they ALL will pay!

I have an 18 month well thought out and $10K+ plan to get into the minds of EVERY female who've wronged me and torment their soul for the rest of this year.

Revenge like you never seen stemming from something little as playing me on Facebook and not responding or not calling me back ...to something large as letting me get the yambs and NEVER calling me again. Even styling on me with weak dudes.

My biggest pet peeve is deliberately avoiding me and not giving me closure that is OWED...

So far there's 3 on this list.

I'm going to record their crying and voice messages and give it to some internet troll capable of assisting me in sharing my revenge with the world.

If I can record the yamb session and defile them in all types of ways and release to the Vivid or something I WILL.

They will pay...they ALL will pay!

View media item 318026

Are you a girl?

I don't like it when I'm walking on the side walk and small women bump in to me, and not by accident. I'm bigger than you, you see me you're supposed to move out the way. Mad disrespect. :smh:

Man thought I was the only one. Thinking I'm gonna move out the way no way

I hate when people blame the entire group for something a few people did :smh:

Individuals OP, individuals.

Are you a girl?
No I am a MAN ...and they will KNOW the definition of one when I am through exacting my revenge. 

They probably will  live out their days in padded rooms wondering if their mental torment would've been avoided with something as little as a phone call, respect or explanation.

I don't have anger towards women, just them. I am doing the world a favor...their type of behavior isn't acceptable.

No I am a MAN ...and they will KNOW the definition of one when I am through exacting my revenge. 

They probably will  live out their days in padded rooms wondering if their mental torment would've been avoided with something as little as a phone call, respect or explanation.

I don't have anger towards women, just them. I am doing the world a favor...their type of behavior isn't acceptable.

Alright...I was just wondering because you exude the aura of a vindictive female.

Question OP:

We've all had bad experiences, so I definitely feel your pain. We all make mistakes and we've all gotten hurt. In your case, when you were taken advantage of/hurt - who do you blame? I feel like a lot of guys throw their hearts at people who don't deserve it, try and move to fast and get shut down, or just make mistakes throughout a relationship - and instead of looking at themselves in the mirror and wondering why it happened - they turn to all women.

Did you pick the wrong person to get into a relationship with? Were you trying to move too fast while she gave you signals that she wanted to slow down? Besides lumping women into one giant category of sluts and ****, is there anything you could have done to avoid getting hurt? Some guys have this mentality that they should have everything handed to them. "Hey, I was nice and her ex was not, why did she have sex with him and not me?" It's not how the world works, there's no prize for being a decent human.

Cliffs: Do you blame yourself for you getting hurt in the past?
I will admit that I put myself to blame for a few parts of the situation. The last GF I had started about a year after the relationship before her, so I admit that I moved on a little to fast. It was just how she wanted me to be something that I am not and expected at a short period of time, which isn't realistic. I think the last few month of the relationship, I wasn't happy and I just didn't know how to break it off with her at the time. She was very bossy and inconsiderate on a lot of things. Overall, she didn't except me for who i was and she couldn't deal with it, so she dumped me. I am the quiet/reserve type, while she was the outgoing and going to the clubs type, so the lifestyles was different.

Alright...I was just wondering because you exude the aura of a vindictive female.
It's okay, my ego, my penis and I have a bond and there's no room for you in this equation. So we don't take what you say personal.
But we do however execute plans like Michael Scofield on these **** who've wronged us.

:lol:

Anyway i could never be angry because that would be a waste of time and energy
However I would say I used to be and still on some level diss appointed by the majority
In general.

I wish they wouldn't go out of there way so much to be difficult
But then I get reminded that people in general are difficult to deal with.
I understand the problem is since I don't care to get along with males I don't
Really care about figuring them out. Hence why they don't irk me as much.

Also I have expectations and low tolerance for garbage and apparently in modern American society of spoiled self gratifying females it is normal to act like a child and be coddled
And not have to be responsible for making bad choices.

Hate? Naaaaaaah.

I just see through their ******** so I come off cold/mean,but once they get to know me a little they see that that's not the case.

I have expectations and low tolerance for garbage and apparently in modern American society of spoiled self gratifying females it is normal to act like a child and be coddled
And not have to be responsible for making bad choices.

This... all of this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom